Watch Full Course:
As a windows administrator, you need to know how to protect your windows server data and network. this course, Advanced auditing and ATA In Windows server 2016 Overview, will give you an overview about this field by introducing both Advanced auditing and Advanced Threat Analytics software to help you understand the big picture and start in this domain.
What are the requirements?
- Knowledge in windows servers and domain environment.
- Internet connection.
- Two windows server 2016 machines.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn what advanced audit policies are and how to work with.
- Learn how to use the audit pol tool for configuring local policies.
- Learn what is ATA?
- Install and go into the basic configurations of ATA.
What is the target audience?
- Server administrators who are new to the world of threat detection on windows server 2016.
- Windows admins willing to be introduced to some advanced policies.
- Windows server admins willing to understand the basics of ATA and how it works.