Learn how to build and configure your own SMTP Mail server using MAIB, Cpanel, and Webmin systems.
Looking for a way to send/receive unlimited emails using your own Mail Server?
Do you want to know how to configure your Linux machine and use it as a Mail server?
In this course, you will Learn how to set up your own mail server like Gmail, Outlook and send emails/newsletters without any limit using 3 Methods:
- Mail-In-a-box System
You will learn how to implement a full mail server and how to configure and manage DNS records in route53 AWS services and GoDaddy.
You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free support in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help.
I want to make this the best course on how to Build Your Own SMTP Email Server and Send Unlimited Emails! So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll we be happy to hear and I will make it happen.
With the 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a server, we will use Amazon web services and digital ocean to create a VPS server (5$ per month).
- You should have a registered domain name (I am Using Godaddy domain services).
- We need to use route53 DNS management which can cost a minimum of 2$ per month.
- Yo have to know basic knowledge on how to use Linux command lines and what is a VPS server in general which is machine hosted online publicly in a certain hosting provider.
- What is a DNS in general and how the internet works basically?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Send & receive emails using your own mail server.
- build your own mailing systems like Gmail or Outlook.
- Send emails from your WordPress website via your own mail server
- Relay emails through SMTP
- Access emails via IMAP (email client like outlook)
- learn how to work with Amazon web services EC2 and route53.
- Learn to Use Cpanel as a Mail server.
- Learn to Use Webmin as a Mail server.
- Configure DKIM and SPF to avoid Spam emails.
What is the target audience?
- IT admins and computer science students who want to know how to build an SMTP email server.
- Anyone who loves to know about mail servers and how to send emails using their own servers.
- Anyone wants to send unlimited emails at minimum cost.
- Anyone wants to create and manage their emails them-self instead of third party.