Move Your C# Programming Skills to The next level By Building Awesome New Project Ideas *For Beginners*
If you have just learned C#, and you are looking for a way to boost your C# Programming Skills, Then you are in the Right Place.
You want to Get Some new Ideas about building New Projects in C#, Then this Course is Perfect For you.
In this course, I tried to Get some new special Topics to code together so you can boost your programming skills, and in the same time, get some new Ideas about really interesting applications that you can build.
This course is divided into 4 Main Parts::
Part 1: C# Recap Course.
In this Part, I tried my best to go over the Basics of C# programming assuming that you are almost starting from ZERO.
I covered almost all programming Basics that you will need before you start coding.
Part 2: File Optimization Projects
In this part, we will build 3 awesome applications:
1. GIF Optimizer: This application will show you how to create a GIF File Compressor in C# with the Help if Gifsicle Open source project.
2. PNG Optimizer: This application will show you how to create a PNG File Compressor in C#.
3. JPG Compressor: This application will show you how to create a JPG/JPEG File Compressor in C#.
Part 3: Windows Monitoring Service Engine – INTERESTING!!
In this part, we will build a full application that consists of 3 projects.
1. Windows Service Project that Monitors CPU and Memory in your PC and Saves to a SQL Database
2. UI manager to Manage the service and read the values from database and Show in charts
3. Logger class that can be used in any application to log errors to the database.
* We will have also a full recap about SQL server basics and how to connect with C# applications.
* Windows Services concepts will be covered from scratch.
Part 4: Web scraping
In this part, we will build 4 awesome projects
1. Simple web page scraper to understand the concept of we scraping in C#.
2. Facebook Page Image scraper to Download All Images from any Facebook page.
3. Facebook Video Downloader.
4. YouTube Downloader.
* ALL Projects Source Codes Are available to Download in the Course.
What are the requirements?
- Almost Nothing, Just some basic knowledge in C#.
- A Computer with an Internet connection.
What is the target audience?
- Students Who have just Finished Learning C#.
- C# Programmer who wants to boost there skills to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build any of the projects mentioned in this course.
- Computer science Students looking for new project ideas with source codes.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Full C# Basics Recap.
- SQL Server Recap.
- How to Build Windows Services in C#.
- Build a CPU/Memory Monitoring Engine.
- Understand The Basis of Web Scraping in C#.
- Build a GIF Compressor in C#.
- Build PNG Optimizer in C#.
- Build JPG Compressor in C#.
- Build a YouTube Downloader in C#.
- Build a Facebook Video Downloader in C#.
- Learn the Basis of the Metro framework for building Nice looking Apps.
- How to Build a Goo User Experience Using threads, background Workers, and ProgressBars.
- Build a Facebook Page Image Scraper in C#.
- Boost Your C# Programming Skills.
- Get All the Source Codes in this Course.
- Get 1-To-1 Support While Building any project in the course.****
You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free help in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help.
I want to make this the best course about C# and building Projects, So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll we be happy to hear and I will make it happen.
With the 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Course Promo video: