How to Connect Google Analytics With Search Console
We all know the importance of setting up Google Analytics and Google Search Console for your website. However, the question here is why should you connect Google Search Console with Google Analytics?
Connecting these two tools together is highly recommended to retrieve the latter’s data in Google Analytics.
In this case, you will be capable of analyzing the performance of your website, checking the reports and getting all the features of both in one place. In other words, you will access the data provided by Google Search Console inside Google Analytics. Sounds great, right? Yes, I know.
What I like about this is that you do it once, and it keeps working forever. This takes only 5 minutes to finish.
If you have already set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console then let’s connect them now.
How to Connect Google Search Console and Google Analytics
To connect Google Search Console and Google Analytics, you have to follow these steps:
- Start by opening your Google Analytics account.
- Click on “Main View” or “All Website Data” then you have to click on “Acquisition”.
- Hover on “Search Console” and choose “Landing Pages”.
- If you get a message saying that this report requires enabling Google Search Console, then you have to go to Google Analytics Account and do the following:
- Click on “Admin”.
- Then go to your “Property” tab and click on “Property Settings”.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on “Adjust Search Console” then “Add”.
- Choose your site which you wanna link with your Google Analytics account.
- Now, click “Save”.
- When a pop-up window will open, click “OK”.
- After you finish this step, you will be redirected from your Google Analytics Account to your Google Search Console account.
- Don’t do anything here. Just go back to your Google Analytics account and click “Done”.
Now, you’ve linked Google Search Console to Google Analytics.
- Check your email, you will find an email asking you for confirmation from Google Search Console Team.
Congratulations. You’ve linked them.
Checking Google Search Console’s data
To check whether everything is okay, open your Google Analytics account:
- Go to your “Main View” or go to “All Website Data”
- Click on “Acquisition” in the left side menu then go to “Search Console”
- Choose “Landing Pages”
In this part, you can see all the reports of Google Search Console in Google Analytics.
It is much easier to have all reports in one place.
Sorry, there were no replies found.