How to Fix Missing Metadata?
When you write content, you have to make sure that it is SEO optimized. Thus, it has the necessary keywords, meta description, title, etc… so it ranks on the first page on Google.
To make it easier, Yoast SEO can help you fix all these details in minutes. Just install the plugin on your WordPress, then open your article.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page where the SEO metrics are shown.
How to fix the missing metadata with Yoast SEO?
If you didn’t use Yoast before, or if you didn’t optimize your content on it, it is the time to do it:
- Choose your focus keyword and write it in the box.
- Type your SEO title(make sure that the title has the focus keyword for better ranking)
- Write a meta description explaining the topic of your content( make sure that the meta has the focus keyword).
- Click on the arrow next to the SEO to see the metrics. The ones with green circles are good, but the ones with red circles must be fixed. Try your best to make them all green.
How to optimize all Yoast SEO metrics?
Seo is not only about your focused keyword, title, slug, and meta description. You need to have well-organised content to have a good user experience. This can be done if your content is fully optimised. This includes:
- Divide your content into paragraphs with subheadings H2 and H3 then include your keyphrase in them.
- Make sure that you used your keyphrase in the title.
- Put outbound links of authoritative websites.
- Make sure that your keyword is found in your alt images.
- Add images related to your content.
- Include internal links in your content to connect your articles with each other.
- Use your keyphrase in the introduction.
- Make sure that your keyphrase length is less than 4 words.
- Make sure that the keyphrase density is 1% of your total number of words.
- Add your keyphrase in the meta description.
- Let the Meta description length be enough, not too short or tall.
- Don’t use a previously used key phrase. If it is, change it.
- Make sure that your text length is more than 500 words. We recommend more than 1k words.
- SEO title width must be visible.
- Add key phrases in slug for easier ranking.
Try to fix all these points in your content, so it ranks easily and faster in Search engines
Sorry, there were no replies found.