Looking for a way to send/receive unlimited emails using your own Mail Server?
Do you want to get 10/10 as a Sending Score?
You Are In The Exact Right Place!
In this course, you will learn how to set up your own mail server like Gmail, Outlook and send emails/newsletters without any limit using:
- Cpanel WHM on Linux Systems.
You will learn how to implement a full mail server and how to configure and manage DNS records, rDNS, SPF, and DKIM.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a server, we will use Digital ocean to create a VPS server (10$ per month).
- You should have a registered domain name (I am Using Godaddy domain services).
- Some Technical Background and Skills.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Send & receive emails using your own mail server.
- Learn to Use cPanel as a Mail Server.
- Configure rDNS, DMARC, DKIM, and SPF for better delivery and getting 10/10 as a sending score.
What is the target audience?
- IT admins and computer science students who want to know how to build an SMTP email server.
- Anyone who loves to know about mail servers and how to send emails using their own servers.
- Anyone wants to send unlimited emails at minimum cost.
- Anyone wants to create and manage their emails them-self instead of a third party.