Build Your Own SMTP Email Server and Send Unlimited Emails!
Looking for a way to send/receive unlimited emails using your own SMTP Mail Server?
Do you want to learn how to configure your Linux machine and use it as a Mail server?
Do you want to get 10/10 as a Sending Score?
You Are In The Exact Right Place!
In this course, you will learn how to set up your own mail server like Gmail, Outlook and send emails/newsletters without any limit using:
- Webmin WHM on Linux Systems.
You will learn how to implement a full mail server and how to configure and manage DNS records,rDNS. SPF and DKIM.
You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always submit your questions. And I will be here with you to help.
I want to make this the best course on how to Build Your Own SMTP Email Server and Send Unlimited Emails! So if there is any way I can improve this course, tell me, and I’ll be happy to hear, and I will make it happen.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
1. What I mean my Unlimited Emails?
When we say “Unlimited,” we mean there are no limits on sending emails, the server can send as many emails as it can handle. As much as you add CPU and MEMORY, you will be able to send more emails. (e.g., ~ 20K emails per 1 CPU each day)
2. Can I connect from any Email Sender application?
Yes, It’s a standard SMTP, and you can use it with any email client applications.
3. Will I be blacklisted?
When you ask this question, and you are thinking of spamming with the server, I cant grantee anything. The course explained everything so you can build a Good SMTP and avoid being blacklisted.
4. My Emails Will reach the Inbox?
If you follow the instructions correctly, you will reach the Inbox for sure as thousands did. But if you build it the first day, and started spamming the second day, obviously you will not reach the Inbox.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a server. We will use Amazon web services and digital ocean to create a VPS server (10$ per month).
- You should have a registered domain name (I am Using Godaddy domain services).
- No need to have any technical skills; everything will be explained from scratch.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Send & receive emails using your mail server.
- Build your mailing systems like Gmail or Outlook.
- Send emails from your WordPress website via your mail server.
- Relay emails through SMTP.
- Access emails via IMAP (an email client like outlook)
- learn how to work with Amazon web services EC2.
- Learn to Use Webmin as a Mail Server.
- Configure rDNS, DMARC, DKIM, and SPF for better delivery and getting 10/10 as a sending score.
- Understand different factors that helps in avoiding Spam and Sending to Inbox.
What is the target audience?
- IT admins, and computer science students who want to know learn how to Build an SMTP email server.
- Anyone who loves to know about mail servers and how to send emails using their servers.
- Anyone wants to send unlimited emails at minimum cost.
- Anyone wants to create and manage their emails them-self instead of a third party.