Remote Desktop Services For Beginners
Would you like to learn the core concepts about Remote Desktop Services Sessions in Windows Server 2016?
You are in the Right Place!
This course covers the new Remote Desktop infrastructure introduced in Windows Server 2016. The new installation procedure is covered in-depth, I will cover all the core concepts of RDS on Windows Server so you will be able to deploy it on your own system.
I will Go Over Deploying Remote desktop service on Windows server 2016 with both quick-start and standard installation and I will explain the differences between them.
Also, I will go over licensing in detail and how to activate you server online.
And I will cover the concept of collections on an RD connection Broker and implement a small Demo to make things clearer.
You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free help in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help.
I want to make this the best course about Remote Desktop Services. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll be happy to hear and I will make it happen.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
What are the requirements?
- Windows PC for implementing Labs.
- Internet Connection.
- Comfortable in working with Windows server systems.
What is the target audience?
- Windows Server admins who would like to learn about the Remote Desktop Services Role.
- IT professionals who would like to explore and learn about the Remote Desktop Services Role.
- Anyone willing to understand and work with Remote Desktop Services.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what is RDS Role in Windows Server and how to work with it.
- Install RDS in both Quickstart and Standard deployments methods.