Skip to content

We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!

Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀

Can You Make $10,00...

Notifications
Clear all

Can You Make $10,000 In 30 Days or Les?

ioan_draniciar
(@ioan_draniciar)

Have you ever wished you knew how to make $10,000 in 30 days or less?

If the answer is YES then read this article carefully as I discovered a method that might just help you do that.

I have to warn you this is somewhat an advanced strategy and it takes big cojones to make it happen but don’t knock it until you’ve tried it and who am I to know whether you have what it takes to get it done.

With that being said, let’s get to it. In order for this to work, first you need to find a super niche.

A super niche is a niche that is filled to the brim with passionate individuals who buy more frequently and place higher orders than those in a regular niche.

Super niches make you a lot more money a lot faster. It's important to start working in a niche that you enjoy, that you're passionate about.

Step 1: sit down and ask yourself what are your hobbies, interests and expertise.

Step 2: go to dummies.com and check if there is a dummies book related to your hobbies, interests and expertise.

The reason why you should do this is because dummies - Learning Made Easy is a multi million dollars business and if they have released a book in a certain niche, chances are it's a profitable niche.

Step 3: check if there are any Google ads and Clickbank products in your niche.

Step 4: you need to sell something (your product or an affiliate product). If you don't have a product then you should pick an affiliate product that you have purchased already.

If not, you should go ahead and purchase a product you like or ask the product owner for a review copy to make sure the product you are promoting is a great, solid product that will really help the customers.

Step 5: you need a way to sell it (Email, sales page, webinar).

Step 6: you need to get traffic that doesn't cost much... that converts really well... that you can use again and again... that's drop dead simple to figure out.

What is the best way to sell products online?

Read more...

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 4:22 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

Making 10000 dollars is not hard but it takes alot of time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2021 8:08 am
Suman Matety
(@matetysuman)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @ioan_draniciar

If the answer is YES then read this article carefully as I discovered a method that might just help you do that.

I have to warn you this is somewhat an advanced strategy and it takes big cojones to make it happen but don’t knock it until you’ve tried it and who am I to know whether you have what it takes to get it done.

With that being said, let’s get to it. In order for this to work, first you need to find a super niche.

A super niche is a niche that is filled to the brim with passionate individuals who buy more frequently and place higher orders than those in a regular niche.

Super niches make you a lot more money a lot faster. It's important to start working in a niche that you enjoy, that you're passionate about.

Step 1: sit down and ask yourself what are your hobbies, interests and expertise.

Step 2: go to dummies.com and check if there is a dummies book related to your hobbies, interests and expertise.

The reason why you should do this is because dummies - Learning Made Easy is a multi million dollars business and if they have released a book in a certain niche, chances are it's a profitable niche.

Step 4: you need to sell something (your product or an affiliate product). If you don't have a product then you should pick an affiliate product that you have purchased already.

If not, you should go ahead and purchase a product you like or ask the product owner for a review copy to make sure the product you are promoting is a great, solid product that will really help the customers.

Step 6: you need to get traffic that doesn't cost much... that converts really well... that you can use again and again... that's drop dead simple to figure out.

Read more...

Hi friend

I read the complete article on your blog, it's awesome. Thanks for the practical information. 

Please be active and share your knowledge here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2021 1:42 am
eXSe
 eXSe
(@exse)

Thank you for sharing this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2021 6:39 pm
Shah Awais
(@shahawais)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @ioan_draniciar

Read more...

Valuable infirmation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2021 5:54 am
Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Reputable Member

Valuable Info Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2021 10:34 am
Ihthisham
(@ihthisham-ahmed)
Reputable Member

@ioan_draniciar  Thanks for the informative article. Keep providing value!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 3:12 pm
Share:
Deploy On Vultr With 100$ Free Credits
Get Started
Get a Shocking Discount!
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Check it out
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Get a Shocking Discount!
Check it out
Get a Shocking Discount!