Notifications
Clear all

Getresponse : My case study of earning $3025.44 USD per year

Page 1 / 8
Mohammad Riyaduzzaman Riyad
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
GetResponse Affi

I'm providing email marketing services for some years and established a small email marketing agency (4 People working based on commission per project). So I've some clients. When I'm getting a project, I'm offering a discount but the condition is they have to sign up from my affiliate link.

If the Project fee is $100 USD, then we are proposing him/her a 25% discount, and they are happily taking this opportunity because we both are being benefited.

Calculation:

Project price=(100-25)=$75 USD

but when they are signing up, they have not extra cost (same if they signup directly).

on the other hand, if someone signup for the Getresponse 100k plus plan, I'm receiving $164.67 USD per month! That means,

$(164.67×12)=$1976.04 USD per year!!

The summary is I'm investing $25 USD but getting back a lot in the return. At this moment I have 1 plus (100k), and 2 basic (50k & another 1k) referrals.

Logical Analysis:

• I'm not hiding to my clients that I'm promoting affiliate links, it's giving me mental satisfaction.
  • When clients are getting a 25% discount option, then they are becoming more friendly with me. I noticed these types of deals make people happy without any hesitation (maximum time).
  • People getting quality service, the company getting money and I'm also receiving a commission without doing anything! All are happy and that's awesome!!

My earnings from Getresponse (At this moment):

For 1k Basic refferal= $4.95 USD per month

For 50k Basic refferal= $82.5 USD per month

For 100k Plus referal= $164.67 USD per month

In total, $252.12 USD per month or $3025.44 USD per year, and I'm doing nothing more than a one-time investment (25% discount)!

And also for other affiliate programs that are not related to email marketing, I mean out of my agency services, I'm just copy-pasting  Hasan AboulHasan 's methods and yes, his method is working much better than another influencer.

Recommended Playlists:

Topic starter Posted : 13/08/2021 2:04 am
MZR and Waleed Shafiq liked
Nuraly
(@nuraly)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @vetriyad
GetResponse Affi

I'm providing email marketing services for some years and established a small email marketing agency (4 People working based on commission per project). So I've some clients. When I'm getting a project, I'm offering a discount but the condition is they have to sign up from my affiliate link.

If the Project fee is $100 USD, then we are proposing him/her a 25% discount, and they are happily taking this opportunity because we both are being benefited.

Calculation:

but when they are signing up, they have not extra cost (same if they signup directly).

on the other hand, if someone signup for the Getresponse 100k plus plan, I'm receiving $164.67 USD per month! That means,

The summary is I'm investing $25 USD but getting back a lot in the return. At this moment I have 1 plus (100k), and 2 basic (50k & another 1k) referrals.

Logical Analysis:

• I'm not hiding to my clients that I'm promoting affiliate links, it's giving me mental satisfaction.
  • When clients are getting a 25% discount option, then they are becoming more friendly with me. I noticed these types of deals make people happy without any hesitation (maximum time).
  • People getting quality service, the company getting money and I'm also receiving a commission without doing anything! All are happy and that's awesome!!

In total, $252.12 USD per month or $3025.44 USD per year, and I'm doing nothing more than a one-time investment (25% discount)!

And also for other affiliate programs that are not related to email marketing, I mean out of my agency services, I'm just copy-pasting  Hasan AboulHasan 's methods and yes, his method is working much better than another influencer.

Recommended Playlists:

Then you make 25% discount from your affiliate earnings, right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2021 3:10 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

Thanks for sharing this. ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2021 6:22 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

So how much of those people who sign up convert through your affiliate link.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2021 10:17 am
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member

@nuraly 

Yes, but not only 25%, more than 1000%+

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 2:05 am
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member

@muhammad-aown I have already told.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 2:06 am
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member

@waleedshafiq99 Hope you will share your case studies also.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 2:07 am
Nuraly
(@nuraly)
Eminent Member

@vetriyad Oh, that is very good to invest.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 2:57 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

@muhammad-aown I have already told.

Btw you are talking about freelancing and affiliate marketing combined, have you ever tried Quora for promoting getresponse?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 5:24 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

@vetriyad In the future InshaAllah 😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 6:37 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member
Posted by: @waleedshafiq99

Thanks for sharing this. ❤️ 

Brother you are posting under moderators post, he will delete directly posts like these 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 10:21 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member
Posted by: @nuraly
GetResponse Affi

Calculation:

Logical Analysis:

Recommended Playlists:

Then you make 25% discount from your affiliate earnings, right?

His ROI is way more than just 25 percent and if see he isn't investing money.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2021 10:22 am
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member

@muhammad-aown 

Yes, but that was not with this account. My sister is also promoting Getresponse, she is using Quora, Reddit, etc. Sometimes, I helped her.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 11:06 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member

@muhammad-aown 

Hi Friend,

I think saying 'Thank you' is okay but it's not okay when it will be overused. I believe moderators will delete posts only when people will just thank each other without adding value.

The use of 'Thank you' is not always the same. I think we can thank each other but it must not be overused.

Eg:

• Spamming (Maybe): Mr 'X' is just writing 'Thank you' to increase the post quantity.
  • Value: A person adding value regularly and saying 'Thank you' (less than 1% time) to inspire other members.

Maybe moderators are following this strategy.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 11:17 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

@muhammad-aown 

Yes, but that was not with this account. My sister is also promoting Getresponse, she is using Quora, Reddit, etc. Sometimes, I helped her.

Can you tell me out of her total views on Quora, how many clicks did she got

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2021 2:04 am
Page 1 / 8
Share: