Skip to content

We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!

Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars ????????

Attention

Starting now, posting on the forum is stopped and the existing topics will remain for reading only.
This decision was made after getting hundreds of spam messages, irrelevant questions, and posts related to very different niches on our forum. So, to serve you better we have created a discord server where you can chat with us anytime you need support.
But this will not be completely free.
We made the cost to join very minimal (1.45$ Per Month / Cancel AnyTime) to avoid getting spammers to join our server.

We believe that this discord server will be a huge success for our relationship with you, our loyal followers who really need support.

Not only that, but you will also become a member of our Youtube channel for free.
Join now and benefit from almost free support and youtube membership.

Notifications
Clear all

Getresponse : My case study of earning $3025.44 USD per year

120 Posts
8 Users
2 Likes
Mohammad Riyaduzzaman Riyad
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I'm providing email marketing services for some years and established a small email marketing agency (4 People working based on commission per project). So I've some clients. When I'm getting a project, I'm offering a discount but the condition is they have to sign up from my affiliate link.

If the Project fee is $100 USD, then we are proposing him/her a 25% discount, and they are happily taking this opportunity because we both are being benefited.

Calculation:

Project price=(100-25)=$75 USD

but when they are signing up, they have not extra cost (same if they signup directly).

on the other hand, if someone signup for the Getresponse 100k plus plan, I'm receiving $164.67 USD per month! That means,

$(164.67×12)=$1976.04 USD per year!!

The summary is I'm investing $25 USD but getting back a lot in the return. At this moment I have 1 plus (100k), and 2 basic (50k & another 1k) referrals.

Logical Analysis:

• I'm not hiding to my clients that I'm promoting affiliate links, it's giving me mental satisfaction.
  • When clients are getting a 25% discount option, then they are becoming more friendly with me. I noticed these types of deals make people happy without any hesitation (maximum time).
  • People getting quality service, the company getting money and I'm also receiving a commission without doing anything! All are happy and that's awesome!!

My earnings from Getresponse (At this moment):

For 1k Basic refferal= $4.95 USD per month

For 50k Basic refferal= $82.5 USD per month

For 100k Plus referal= $164.67 USD per month

In total, $252.12 USD per month or $3025.44 USD per year, and I'm doing nothing more than a one-time investment (25% discount)!

And also for other affiliate programs that are not related to email marketing, I mean out of my agency services, I'm just copy-pasting  Hasan AboulHasan 's methods and yes, his method is working much better than another influencer.

Recommended Playlists:

Posted : 13/08/2021 2:04 am
MZR and Waleed Shafiq reacted
ifmindzero
(@ifmindzero)
Member Customer

Posted by: @vetriyad

I'm providing email marketing services for some years and established a small email marketing agency (4 People working based on commission per project). So I've some clients. When I'm getting a project, I'm offering a discount but the condition is they have to sign up from my affiliate link.

If the Project fee is $100 USD, then we are proposing him/her a 25% discount, and they are happily taking this opportunity because we both are being benefited.

Calculation:

but when they are signing up, they have not extra cost (same if they signup directly).

on the other hand, if someone signup for the Getresponse 100k plus plan, I'm receiving $164.67 USD per month! That means,

The summary is I'm investing $25 USD but getting back a lot in the return. At this moment I have 1 plus (100k), and 2 basic (50k & another 1k) referrals.

Logical Analysis:

• I'm not hiding to my clients that I'm promoting affiliate links, it's giving me mental satisfaction.
  • When clients are getting a 25% discount option, then they are becoming more friendly with me. I noticed these types of deals make people happy without any hesitation (maximum time).
  • People getting quality service, the company getting money and I'm also receiving a commission without doing anything! All are happy and that's awesome!!

In total, $252.12 USD per month or $3025.44 USD per year, and I'm doing nothing more than a one-time investment (25% discount)!

And also for other affiliate programs that are not related to email marketing, I mean out of my agency services, I'm just copy-pasting  Hasan AboulHasan 's methods and yes, his method is working much better than another influencer.

Recommended Playlists:

Then you make 25% discount from your affiliate earnings, right?

Posted : 13/08/2021 3:10 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Member Customer

Thanks for sharing this. ❤️ 

Posted : 13/08/2021 6:22 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

So how much of those people who sign up convert through your affiliate link.

Posted : 13/08/2021 10:17 am
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@nuraly 

Yes, but not only 25%, more than 1000%+

Posted : 14/08/2021 2:05 am
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@muhammad-aown I have already told.

Posted : 14/08/2021 2:06 am
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@waleedshafiq99 Hope you will share your case studies also.

Posted : 14/08/2021 2:07 am
ifmindzero
(@ifmindzero)
Member Customer

@vetriyad Oh, that is very good to invest.

Posted : 14/08/2021 2:57 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

@muhammad-aown I have already told.

Btw you are talking about freelancing and affiliate marketing combined, have you ever tried Quora for promoting getresponse?

Posted : 14/08/2021 5:24 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Member Customer

@vetriyad In the future InshaAllah ????

Posted : 14/08/2021 6:37 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

Posted by: @waleedshafiq99

Thanks for sharing this. ❤️ 

Brother you are posting under moderators post, he will delete directly posts like these 

Posted : 14/08/2021 10:21 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

Posted by: @nuraly

Calculation:

Logical Analysis:

Recommended Playlists:

Then you make 25% discount from your affiliate earnings, right?

His ROI is way more than just 25 percent and if see he isn't investing money.

Posted : 14/08/2021 10:22 am
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@muhammad-aown 

Yes, but that was not with this account. My sister is also promoting Getresponse, she is using Quora, Reddit, etc. Sometimes, I helped her.

Posted : 14/08/2021 11:06 pm
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@muhammad-aown 

Hi Friend,

I think saying 'Thank you' is okay but it's not okay when it will be overused. I believe moderators will delete posts only when people will just thank each other without adding value.

The use of 'Thank you' is not always the same. I think we can thank each other but it must not be overused.

Eg:

• Spamming (Maybe): Mr 'X' is just writing 'Thank you' to increase the post quantity.
  • Value: A person adding value regularly and saying 'Thank you' (less than 1% time) to inspire other members.

Maybe moderators are following this strategy.

Posted : 14/08/2021 11:17 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

@muhammad-aown 

Yes, but that was not with this account. My sister is also promoting Getresponse, she is using Quora, Reddit, etc. Sometimes, I helped her.

Can you tell me out of her total views on Quora, how many clicks did she got

Posted : 15/08/2021 2:04 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

@muhammad-aown 

Hi Friend,

I think saying 'Thank you' is okay but it's not okay when it will be overused. I believe moderators will delete posts only when people will just thank each other without adding value.

The use of 'Thank you' is not always the same. I think we can thank each other but it must not be overused.

Eg:

• Spamming (Maybe): Mr 'X' is just writing 'Thank you' to increase the post quantity.
  • Value: A person adding value regularly and saying 'Thank you' (less than 1% time) to inspire other members.

Maybe moderators are following this strategy.

But as you said post of members can also be appreciated through like.

Posted : 15/08/2021 2:25 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Member Customer

@vetriyad I did not know about this. Next time I avoid...

Posted : 15/08/2021 6:43 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Member Customer

Calculation:

Logical Analysis:

Recommended Playlists:

Hey brother, you are using a really good strategy. In other hand you got the customer trust and they will keep returning to you. Do you use this strategy for other programs? If does share your case study with us.

Posted : 15/08/2021 1:25 pm
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@isuru-perera 

Hi friend,

Not yet. But I will try it with SEMrush too from the 1st month of 2022.

Posted : 16/08/2021 5:06 am
(@vetriyad)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

@muhammad-aown 

Hi friend,

The concept was not like that. This type of post is okay when it will be not for spamming. Maybe moderators are following these rules. 'Thank you' is okay but just saying 'Thank you' to increase answer quantity is not okay.

However,yes, we can use the like button and it will be the best.

Posted : 16/08/2021 5:11 am
Page 1 / 6
Share:
twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Case+Studies&url=https%3A%2F%2Fh-educate.com%2Fforums%2Fcase-studies%2Fgetresponse-my-case-study-of-earning-3025-44-usd-per-year%2F">
linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fh-educate.com%2Fforums%2Fcase-studies%2Fgetresponse-my-case-study-of-earning-3025-44-usd-per-year%2F&title=Getresponse+%3A+My+case+study+of+earning+%243025.44+USD+per+year&summary=Case+Studies" target="_blank">
Start Writing Content With AI For Free!
Get Started
Get a Shocking Discount!
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Check it out
Get a Shocking Discount!
Check it out
Get a Shocking Discount!
Check it out