Posted by: @jaydollar
Posted by: @muhammad-aown
Posted by: @isuru-perera

So how much of those people who sign up convert through your affiliate link.

He already said that in his article carefully read the article again.

He has already answered me. Thank you

Okay because of the time difference between your post approval and my post approval we have faced this issue.

I think members like you and me should get instant post approval, it makes sometime confusion.

Indeed brother, but forum doesn't work in that kind of way. It usually takes a day to approval our post.

Brother i already about moderation process i just gave a suggestion.

Yeah because you're experience on this forum for about 4months now with the highest level among 31k members.

No brother i have less then four months of experience on this forum as i started from June.

Oh you have started working hard after the rewards announced. Am I right?

Yes brother, not only me but all forum members have started working after the rewards were announced. Before that only Hassan and Abdullah used to reply.

Yeah that's why Hassan announced rewards to get more engagements and members on the forum. This is a good strategy used by Hassan to get the forum in active level if we create a forum in future we can also try this but we should have to be in a good level in our business.

Brother i remember when I joined this forum, most of the questions were only answered by Hassan or by Hassan and another forum member, but now a days all questions are answered by alot of forum members. By the way brother we should be talking about getresponse not about forum.

Yeah brother the main reason for that is the level rewards system introduced by Hassan. And yeah now we should move back to getresponse topic. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2021 2:31 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member

Okay because of the time difference between your post approval and my post approval we have faced this issue.

I think members like you and me should get instant post approval, it makes sometime confusion.

Indeed brother, but forum doesn't work in that kind of way. It usually takes a day to approval our post.

I know you have gave a suggestion. I just said that it isn't work in that way. Anyway in future this might be changed.

Also i meant members that are old have a trust in the forum who get instant approval admins.

Yeah we will see in the future. All up to administrators.

Brother i think we should stop talking about forum features as this post was originally made for getresponse.

Brother I have replied to your reply about the approval process. Yeah and for the beginners they can join getresponse affiliate program without approval. They have got both bounty and recurring affiliate programs.

Brother are you saying that I posted same reply two times? Maybe it's possible because there is a glitch in the forum due to which it happens, I have already made a separate post on that glitch.

No no brother you have said we should move back to getresponse topic now in your earlier reply that's why I said I add my reply according to your previous reply. Now forgot all this and let's keep discussing about the getresponse affiliate program. Brother in another topic you have said you're thinking to do getresponse program did you start it or ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2021 2:36 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

I know you have gave a suggestion. I just said that it isn't work in that way. Anyway in future this might be changed.

Also i meant members that are old have a trust in the forum who get instant approval admins.

Brother i think we should stop talking about forum features as this post was originally made for getresponse.

Brother I have replied to your reply about the approval process. Yeah and for the beginners they can join getresponse affiliate program without approval. They have got both bounty and recurring affiliate programs.

Brother are you saying that I posted same reply two times? Maybe it's possible because there is a glitch in the forum due to which it happens, I have already made a separate post on that glitch.

I think he means that he reply to you that in one of you another reply as well not that reply twice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 3:29 pm
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

Yeah because you're experience on this forum for about 4months now with the highest level among 31k members.

No brother i have less then four months of experience on this forum as i started from June.

Yes brother, not only me but all forum members have started working after the rewards were announced. Before that only Hassan and Abdullah used to reply.

Yeah that's why Hassan announced rewards to get more engagements and members on the forum. This is a good strategy used by Hassan to get the forum in active level if we create a forum in future we can also try this but we should have to be in a good level in our business.

Brother i remember when I joined this forum, most of the questions were only answered by Hassan or by Hassan and another forum member, but now a days all questions are answered by alot of forum members. By the way brother we should be talking about getresponse not about forum.

But if the discussion is going in-depth about the forum then we definitely have to stop the main topic for a few time and clear our doubts about which we are discussing the most so that everything will come to normal and reliable for us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 3:30 pm
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

But i think even a member called riyazuddin who later become moderator, he was so trusted by Hassan that Hassan chose him as a moderator, even his posts used to go under moderation before he became a moderator himself.

Oh I didn't know about that brother there might be other moderators also from outside. And if we also add really valuable contents or help people instantly we might also will get a chance to become a moderator.

Brother i am curious if there were more Moderators then one, then they should have accounts on the forum as well, but only one moderator has an account, and admin Hassan and admin Abdullah may also approve our posts.

Yes that exactly the case is. Only one moderator has an account on this forum I checked that by going through all member's list.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 3:32 pm
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

@isuru-perera But sometimes it takes more than one day to get approved our posts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2021 7:13 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

But i think even a member called riyazuddin who later become moderator, he was so trusted by Hassan that Hassan chose him as a moderator, even his posts used to go under moderation before he became a moderator himself.

Oh I didn't know about that brother there might be other moderators also from outside. And if we also add really valuable contents or help people instantly we might also will get a chance to become a moderator.

Brother i am curious if there were more Moderators then one, then they should have accounts on the forum as well, but only one moderator has an account, and admin Hassan and admin Abdullah may also approve our posts.

Brother I guess there are some outside moderator too because with one moderator it's hard to handle all the process here. Maybe outside moderators have custom accounts to login into the forum.

Brother but how can be there an outside moderator working on this forum?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2021 3:30 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

Yeah brother the main reason for that is the level rewards system introduced by Hassan. And yeah now we should move back to getresponse topic. 

Brother if i know how much clicks will it need to get a getresponse sale, then i might would have been paying my full attention to it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2021 3:44 pm
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

Brother if i know how much clicks will it need to get a getresponse sale, then i might would have been paying my full attention to it.

But it is impossible bro. Even top marketers don't have the knowledge or information like this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2021 7:40 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

Brother I guess there are some outside moderator too because with one moderator it's hard to handle all the process here. Maybe outside moderators have custom accounts to login into the forum.

Brother but how can be there an outside moderator working on this forum?

Yeah brother, I'm also not getting this point, how can someone moderate posts outside of the forum. It is impossible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2021 7:51 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

@isuru-perera Brother, he said that he will do all these things after this forum as far as I know, but he is inactive here too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2021 7:30 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

@isuru-perera Did you get sales by promoting GetResponse? If yes, then kindly share your strategy or method with me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2021 7:31 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

@muhammad-aown Are you also facing the issue of posting your posts double like us?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2021 10:49 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

@muhammad-aown So brother tell me are you promoting GetResponse or not? If yes, then how much did you make so far?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2021 10:50 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Famed Member

@muhammad-aown Brother, you can clearly see that on page 2 of members that it has more than 2 moderators on the forum then why are you asking about it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2021 10:51 am
Page 8 / 8
Share: