Skip to content

We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!

Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀

If i have 700 milli...

Notifications
Clear all

If i have 700 million cold email

Page 1 / 2
teckindia
(@teckindia)

I have approx 700 million cold email database. But i dont know that email are valid or not. Or if i have to send affiliate link through them. How can i send them because i dont have money for investment. Can you give me some suggestions. What to do now??

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 9:38 pm
batoolabbas
(@batoolabbas)
Reputable Member

You can use tools to check if these emails are spammy. If they aren’t then you can send the affiliate links as promotion. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 1:21 am
Antoine.Assaker
(@antoine-assaker)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @teckindia

I have approx 700 million cold email database. But i dont know that email are valid or not. Or if i have to send affiliate link through them. How can i send them because i dont have money for investment. Can you give me some suggestions. What to do now??

Hello brother, you can check about 10-15 cold email, and choose some of them, then put some affiliate links inthem

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2021 6:00 am
Retro Canvas
(@retrocanvas)
Honorable Member

You can use H educate Super email validator here:

https://h-supertools.com/email/email-validation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2021 10:59 pm
jin7700 liked
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

Brother to validate all those emails, you can use Hassan's own service called email validator on H-Supertools, and secondly if you send affiliate links, you will be spamming.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2021 1:07 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @batoolabbas

You can use tools to check if these emails are spammy. If they aren’t then you can send the affiliate links as promotion. 

Sister but wouldn't the affiliate links sent by him will be taken as spam and his server will be banned?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2021 1:09 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @retrocanvas

You can use H educate Super email validator here:

https://h-supertools.com/email/email-validation

But I think he will need to spend some time as i think 700 million emails is a very big number to validate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2021 1:10 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @antoine-assaker

Hello brother, you can check about 10-15 cold email, and choose some of them, then put some affiliate links inthem

Brother but he has 700 million emails, only checking 15 emails won't be enough, he will need to validate all of them if he wants to see some success or he can maybe hire a freelancer for validating those 700 emails.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2021 1:11 pm
Retro Canvas
(@retrocanvas)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @muhammad-aown

Brother but he has 700 million emails, only checking 15 emails won't be enough, he will need to validate all of them if he wants to see some success or he can maybe hire a freelancer for validating those 700 emails.

Yes he can used a paid service alternative or hire a freelancer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 9:15 am
Antoine.Assaker
(@antoine-assaker)
Trusted Member

he can be programming a bot I think

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2021 8:15 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

Brother to validate all those emails, you can use Hassan's own service called email validator on H-Supertools, and secondly if you send affiliate links, you will be spamming.

Why? Can we not share affiliate links by cold emails?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2021 11:02 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

What is the paid alternative to it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2021 7:05 am
Retro Canvas
(@retrocanvas)
Honorable Member

Yes he can definately

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2021 9:59 am
Retro Canvas
(@retrocanvas)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @waleedshafiq99

You can use a landing page

ReplyQuote
Retro Canvas
(@retrocanvas)
Honorable Member

Tools like snov.io etc

ReplyQuote
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

You can use a landing page

Yes, we can use landing pages but I was asking specifically about affiliate links.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2021 1:27 pm
tasnim liked
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

Tools like snov.io etc

Okay. Btw can you give me a brief introduction to it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2021 1:29 pm
tasnim liked
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

Brother but he can program a bot for validating emails if he knows coding.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2021 11:11 am
tasnim liked
Safet
(@safet)

@muhammad-aown 

Good evening. I’m new to this forum so it’s easy that I filled the column, but I hope I didn’t. Namely, I need to send a huge number of e-mails a day, for which I need a lot of my e-mails, which I currently have. The problem occurs with unlocking and verifying emails which is constant every day. If anyone has a solution I would be very grateful because the problem is huge. My affiliates can't send enough emails a day and are therefore dissatisfied with the end results. I have old emails that were made a couple of years ago that work perfectly but these new ones .... every day we fight the battle with verifications and if anyone knows what it is about I would ask him to help me ... Or if someone has a verified seller to give me recommend it. Thanks in advance everyone and I apologize if the post is in the wrong section.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2021 12:30 am
tasnim liked
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

@antoine-assaker Brother 10-15 cold emails are not enough to get the sale. I think he must have to send 500 to get some sales.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2021 7:26 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Deploy On Vultr With 100$ Free Credits
Get Started
Get a Shocking Discount!
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Check it out
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Get a Shocking Discount!
Check it out