Thank you Hasan for your You tub on Doge Mining "How To Mine Dogecoin? Step by Step on Any PC (2021)".
Like you I got interested in Dogecoin after watching H-video in the last 24 hours. I have a questions for Hasan, but you may chime in as well.
Since I am new I just have questions:
1) Is unMinable a "Cloud Miner" or does the mining use my VGA?
2) By using unMinable do I automatically become part of a pool?
3) Is there some other sCrypt Miner app that will let me install it without turning off the malware protection software on my machine?
Thanks for your reply to my question.
When you say, "Use your VGA," that is precisely where I am encountering the problem. Let me explain
1. I have installed Dogecoin Core (64 bit)
2. I launch Dogecoin but no other interface software (eg CudoMiner, UnMinable, NiceHash)
3. When I make a Doge Request automatically the CPU processing begins (not the VGA GPU processing, which I would like to see happen)
4. I am not sure how to instruct my computer to do the processing in GPU
5. Yes I have a graphics card on my PC
Can you help?
You would be happy to hear this. I was able to solve my problem, right after I made the 5 point complain a few hours ago. I have such an expensive Gaming Computer. You wouldn't believe for some reason my VGA processing option was not turned ON in Windows setting.
regarding the wallet, I notice after I run the unminable with dogecoin wallet, there are some blocks need to download/load/count, you can call it whatever you want, and because of this, looks like there is conflict between unminable and the wallet. do i need to keep my PC run till all number of blocks complete, where they are around 2M something now? also one more thing, it's mention that all what i earned around 0.5111346 will not be counted till the dogecoin wallet complete? i mean the number of blocks?
Am Uwakwe Victor, first I would like to thank you for those wonderful information you share on your YouTube channel, am grateful.
Am a subscriber on your YouTube channel, though I recently started watching videos on cryptocurrency because I believe it is the future.
Am having a problem with the DOGE mining on my PC despite watching you video over and over again on How to mine DOGE coin.
My PC is HP notebook with 2GB RAM and 500GB ROM (319GB free).
Intel(R) Celeron (R) CPU N3050 @ 1.6GHz 64-bit OS x64- based processor.
Please I need your guidance on how to mine DOGE coin on my PC.
I look forward to hearing from you
Hi friend, it's not preferred to mine on a notebook, as it will produce a lot of heat and may cause hardware damage, anyway, your specs will not generate that much revenue.
Firstly, I want to thank you for this information, you made that I received. I have been looking for a way to get more knowledge on crypto currencies and all about crypto mining.
I was following up the video you made, On mining Dodge coin, using the unmineable.com. but once I extracted my zip file and run(install) the application, I was expecting to see the main background of the unmineable miner. But I saw just an empty transparent page, only seeing the frame of the software.
I want to know, wether, is there any requirements needed, like the ASIC algorithm. Before going forth to install. And even though it is needed, Am i meant to download the ASIC algorithm or to purchase it. Because I don't really know how it works, I'm new to the crypto world and a beginner to mining.
I still really wish to hear from you about the issue that I am having connecting to the mining app
This. Is a picture showing you what i mean.
Thank you for creating the youtube video. Its great to start and very detailed.
I am able to setup everything like you mentioned in the video and even start,
Here are the options i selected:
1. Coin to mine - Dodgecoin
2. GPU - my system specs : Lenovo - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz, RAM - 8.00 GB (7.81 GB usable),
Graphics card 0 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 620,
Graphics -1 :Nvidia GeForce 940MX
3. For hashing i selected Ethash
4. Went to display settings and set high performance for unmineable and set it to use the Nvidia graphics card.
After selecting all these options and hitting start, the unmineable screen is just stuck at "Starting" - I waited for a couple of hours but its still stuck at starting.
What else do i need to do here?