We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!
Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀
Freelancing _ How to Sell Online Courses
Selling online courses is one of the best methods you can use to make money as a freelancer. The first step is learning how to create a successful online course. You can do that by following these steps:
- Select the Topic: Before you create or publish a course, try to select a topic with low competition. It also has to be a topic that you are familiar
- Plan the Course: This means planning what you are going to talk about in this course (the curriculum)
- Record and Edit: You can use Camtasia Studio. What’s nice about it is that you can record both the screen and the webcam. So, if you are creating a tutorial video, it’s the perfect application to record and edit your videos.
- Publishing: Here are some ideas on where you can publish your courses:
- Create a new course on Udemy and publish it
- Publish on Skillshare
- Use Thinkific platform which is a service that allows you to create, market, and sell your online courses
- Create your own academy
- Promoting: Create a YouTube channel and record videos that are related to your courses. Create quality content and people will ask about your courses.