We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!

Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀

Freelancing: Earn $...

Notifications
Clear all

Freelancing: Earn $1000 USD Per Month | My case study after applying Hassan's method

Page 1 / 2
Mohammad Riyaduzzaman Riyad
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
Untitled design (2)

I'm not a full-time freelancer. I have a small online business. After completing one of Hassan's paid courses, I was the first person who published the gig on Cold Email Outreach System: Postal SMTP+Mautic/Mailster. Maybe there were other people before me, but according to Fiverr's search result I was the first person who published a gig on Postal SMTP server. (Apologies, if I told you wrong)

Now the question is why I'm telling you about this. Am I promoting myself?

No. I'm not promoting myself. I'm trying to tell you about three words, 'Monopoly', 'Communication' and 'Honesty'. Let me explain:

Monopoly: I've learned it from Hassan. A lot of people among us who just watched Hassan's video and then thinking about million dollars. I believe they will not be successful. At first, I noticed the Monopoly of Hassan, he started with 'Email Marketing', but not traditional, he mainly focused on Cold Email Marketing. Then he increased his tutorials, eg: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, SAAS, Crypto, etc.

I've mainly followed Hassan's strategy. I've started with postal SMTP, mautic & master. Then Amazon SES, Getresponse, and email deliverability. After that eCommerce Email Marketing. Today, there are 7379 gigs on the Keyword 'eCommerce email marketing and my gig rank is 5!! However, now I'm moving to Search Engine Optimization and Google Ads.

Bonus tips for beginners: Text Message Marketing has very poor competition now. Hope it may be the monopoly of someone.

Communication: When I communicate with someone, in the beginning, most of the time he gets annoyed. But because of my gratitude and respect for him, at some point, he started to love me. I only communicate with him who has added some value in my life or will able to add value in the future. I always communicate with my clients like a friend. And I don't say 'your' always say 'our'.Truly this word comforts a man and at the end of the day, they trust me.

Honesty: Without honesty, no one can survive. Your monopoly and communication power can attract clients the first time, but honesty can influence your clients to hire you more and more. From starting to now, all of my clients are backing to me, when they need email-related task. Not only that, they are recommending their friends to me.

Setup ecommerce

Note: It's a real case study and the secret behind my success. It was a story of $0 USD to Monthly $500 USD+ (Sometimes $1000 USD+) earning. Only one YouTube Channel named H-educate smooth my journey. I believe a lot of people have a similar story and different case studies. You can share them here. I've tested Hasan AboulHasan 's maximum methods and 95% worked for me. Already my website ranked for multiple keywords in the top 100. Hope very soon I will back with another case study on Fiverr Gig Promotion (Paid)

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2021 11:31 am
Drake Suyat, jeet, Majulous and 2 people liked
Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @vetriyad
Untitled design (2)

I'm not a full-time freelancer. I have a small online business. After completing one of Hassan's paid courses, I was the first person who published the gig on Cold Email Outreach System: Postal SMTP+Mautic/Mailster. Maybe there were other people before me, but according to Fiverr's search result I was the first person who published a gig on Postal SMTP server. (Apologies, if I told you wrong)

No. I'm not promoting myself. I'm trying to tell you about three words, 'Monopoly', 'Communication' and 'Honesty'. Let me explain:

Monopoly: I've learned it from Hassan. A lot of people among us who just watched Hassan's video and then thinking about million dollars. I believe they will not be successful. At first, I noticed the Monopoly of Hassan, he started with 'Email Marketing', but not traditional, he mainly focused on Cold Email Marketing. Then he increased his tutorials, eg: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, SAAS, Crypto, etc.

I've mainly followed Hassan's strategy. I've started with postal SMTP, mautic & master. Then Amazon SES, Getresponse, and email deliverability. After that eCommerce Email Marketing. Today, there are 7379 gigs on the Keyword 'eCommerce email marketing and my gig rank is 5!! However, now I'm moving to Search Engine Optimization and Google Ads.

Bonus tips for beginners: Text Message Marketing has very poor competition now. Hope it may be the monopoly of someone.

Communication: When I communicate with someone, in the beginning, most of the time he gets annoyed. But because of my gratitude and respect for him, at some point, he started to love me. I only communicate with him who has added some value in my life or will able to add value in the future. I always communicate with my clients like a friend. And I don't say 'your' always say 'our'.Truly this word comforts a man and at the end of the day, they trust me.

Honesty: Without honesty, no one can survive. Your monopoly and communication power can attract clients the first time, but honesty can influence your clients to hire you more and more. From starting to now, all of my clients are backing to me, when they need email-related task. Not only that, they are recommending their friends to me.

Setup ecommerce

Note: It's a real case study and the secret behind my success. It was a story of $0 USD to Monthly $500 USD+ (Sometimes $1000 USD+) earning. Only one YouTube Channel named H-educate smooth my journey. I believe a lot of people have a similar story and different case studies. You can share them here. I've tested Hasan AboulHasan 's maximum methods and 95% worked for me. Already my website ranked for multiple keywords in the top 100. Hope very soon I will back with another case study on Fiverr Gig Promotion (Paid)

We are waiting i like your case study Thanks For Sharing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 12:48 pm
JayDollar
(@jaydollar)
Reputable Member

Wow wow

Thanks so much boss for this information especially that No 1. Monopoly. It really added value to my business life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 2:37 pm
Suman Matety
(@matetysuman)
Trusted Member

Really inspiring story friend. One day I will share my story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 2:45 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @adilkhan
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

Thanks for the comment. Yes, I will share my case study on paid gig promotion very soon.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2021 10:51 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @matetysuman

Thanks a lot. I believe you can share it within the next few months. Good luck ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2021 10:53 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @jaydollar

Wow wow

Thanks so much boss for this information especially that No 1. Monopoly. It really added value to my business life.

You are welcome my firend.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2021 1:13 am
KoiKiwi
(@koikiwi)
Eminent Member

Thank you for sharing this I personally think that building a monopoly and reinvesting the profits of your business is a key to gain big wealth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 5:21 am
Suman Matety
(@matetysuman)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @matetysuman

Thanks a lot. I believe you can share it within the next few months. Good luck ❤️ 

Thanks friend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 6:31 am
rimaz
(@rimaz)
Eminent Member
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

@Vetriyad We need more from you.Until now I haven't earned a penny but this keeps motivating me.Thank you!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 6:39 am
rimaz
(@rimaz)
Eminent Member

@vetriyad can you let me know any sources how to write email for clients(any h educate video) and other information which is needed to grow e mail marketing.

Also mention the sources to learn text message marketing.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 6:45 am
Manoj_R
(@manoj_r)
Estimable Member
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

most valuable case study... thank you for sharing...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 11:05 am
Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @adilkhan
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

Thanks for the comment. Yes, I will share my case study on paid gig promotion very soon.

You are Welcome♥

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 11:53 am
Gok26
(@gok26)
Eminent Member
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

Thanks for sharing your story, it will be helpful for many beginners..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 3:00 pm
syed_eer
(@syed_eer)

Great achievement, thanks for sharing with us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 3:45 pm
eXSe
 eXSe
(@exse)

Thank you Mohammad for posting this. It's good to hear that there are people who succeed because it gives us hope Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 6:07 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

What a great achievement.. U've done exploit... Can we connect on any other social media so we could some private biz 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 7:04 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member

@koikiwi Thanks friend, for the comment.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2021 3:44 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @rimaz
Untitled design (2)

Setup ecommerce

@Vetriyad We need more from you.Until now I haven't earned a penny but this keeps motivating me.Thank you!!

Sure, I will post more case studies.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2021 3:45 pm
(@vetriyad)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @rimaz

@vetriyad can you let me know any sources how to write email for clients(any h educate video) and other information which is needed to grow e mail marketing.

Also mention the sources to learn text message marketing.

Thanks

I will add a topic on it very soon, I think it will be the best because I can also know about my weakness.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2021 3:47 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: