Posted by: @majulous
Posted by: @isuru-perera
Posted by: @waleedshafiq99

Our dream land is not far, it's right at the corner. 

Exactly my friend if we work hard these days we can surely reach to our dream land.

Work hard with patience, endurance, positive mind. 

Yeah yeah, you are right. A positive mind is very necessary for someone to succeed. 

Yeah combination of all these factors is the way to be successful. 

But have you ever you  that some other people have positive mindset and yet they are not successful. What could you say about this? 

Brother can't you see I have clearly mentioned that combination of all these factors is the way to get success.

No this question i asked is differ from what you are saying... Read it again 

Brother why can't you understand this simple thing ? We need all these factors to get success. Positive mind is one of the factor for it. 

Maybe he is not reading it with the full focus. 

Yeah brother this is very simple matter why he can't understand this ? He just repeating the same thing again and again.

Yeah, he is not stopping himself from doing this.

Yeah and in this case if he goes against the forum guidelines moderators will take care of him.

Yes now I think we have to leave this discussion.

Yeah better to move back to the discussion about paid ads. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 10:54 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member

@majulous I have read one of the article about PPC ad network and they mentioned LinkedIn ads, twitter, Taboola and Adroll are the best PPC ad networks.

This is repitition of response.. Don't make this mistake again 

Oh sorry friend because of network issue when we double click on add reply then this post has been doubled posted.

OK someone called it network glitch. 

Yeah it's happened because of network glitch or bad internet connection.

Yesterday I posted an answer thrice due to a network glitch. 😀 I then check it by going to activity and delete unnecessary ones. 

Yeah brother I'm also doing the same. When I add a reply I always check is it get double posted or not.

Have you ever noticed that many of our users are not engaging like really the way its before. 

Yeah brother I have noticed that only 2 or 3 members are engaging on the forum daily.

Everyone is getting tired but I will see the end of this forum and watch those who will be reaching levels. 

Yeah we will see that in future brother only 3 months are left so let's see. Hope you also reach it at the end.

Thanks for giving me hope. It really means a lot. But we all know that if we work hard we will definitely reach level 10. Only hope or dreaming will not get us success.

That completely depend on your work brother not anyone else now we only have less than 90 days to reach level 10. So keep working brother.

Yes let's double our efforts. 

But I'm not trying to double my effort brother I'm going on same process I have used for the last two months in the forum.

So do you believe that you will achieve level 10 by working according to your existing plan.

Brother before the level increase I thought this plan will work out but now I don't sure about it but now I don't want to chase down level 10 brother. I'm just enjoying myself by adding replies here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 10:56 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @muhammad-aown

@aanalytics95 learning reduces alot of mistakes. Some people directly try ads without learning Digital marketing and loose all Their money.

Yeah brother I'm totally agree with you. Some beginners are doing these things without having any idea. When we're starting a new career first we have do some research about it. Then we can get a rough idea about what you're going to do in future.

I was lucky that i did some research before making Saas otherwise i would have had lost money.

Working online is very risky and investing money needs alot of consideration and research.. Thank God for your wisdom to make research who knows how much you would have lost by then , Do well to teach other newbies that before any investment in online businesses there must be a preparation and research Is a vital step to take. 

Every business have got some sort risk. In June btc price has been crash but now it's increasing day by day. What we have to do is before starting a new path we have get the basic knowledge and we have discover what kind of problems that we will face in future. If we ready for those things we can archive our goals easily.

Wow 💞 this is great and I am glad to hear that btc is rising again. 

In last few days btc price has again gone down a little bit and today it has move upwards. We can't predict things in crypto currency world.

Crypto is for gamblers 

Take it or leave it? 

Really? Is Crypto is like playing poker? 

No brother he is wrong outsiders can tell it's like gambling but it isn't. Do you think crypto investors just throw their hard working earn money to gambling?

If i use the wrong word then give me the right one to use instead of gambling. 

Crypto trading is the right word brother. Not gambling that's poor word using by people who don't know anything about crypto trading. 

Alright I wasn't sounding professional I just want to be raw if you are to explain crypto to newbie in the way he understands how will you put it forward. 

Brother crypto trading is a huge process I can't explain the whole process here. Simply crypto trading is like stock market. We're using a crypto currency where we can trade in and continue to invest our money. If the price go higher then we can immediately sell it and earn a massive profit through it.

You explain briefly and very well. At least we get an idea about what it is and how it works. 

Yeah brother but this just a very small explanation about it. If someone willing to trade he or she has to know the whole process and unfortunately I can't explain it here because it's very long process.

Obviously, we cannot explain here full process. Brother considers making it a topic so that you can explain the whole process there.

But brother it takes so much time to explain about the whole process. That's why I haven't published any topic yet.

It is completely up to you. I can't force you if you don't want to make it a topic.

Yeah that's why I didn't post any topic yet I just want to share my experience and suggestions so for that adding a topic isn't required.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 11:13 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member

@majulous I have read one of the article about PPC ad network and they mentioned LinkedIn ads, twitter, Taboola and Adroll are the best PPC ad networks.

Wow Linkedln ads is new to me 🙂... Well thanks for the info. 

It's my pleasure to help you. Create a new account on LinkedIn, it's a place where we can find jobs also.

I know that there is a job vacancies on LinkedIn and I have an account already I'm just surprised about hearing the LinkedIn ads. 

Oh yes LinkedIn offer that service also. But I'm not using it because I want my LinkedIn account to be professional.

Why will that be a detriment for your account to look professional. 

I personally don't want to add promotional posts and articles to my LinkedIn account. Cause LinkedIn account is like a CV so is it good to do promotional campaigns there ?

Why not it's good that's where some marketers make their money 💵. 

Yeah that's their choice. If they want to share articles on LinkedIn and drive traffic through it then it's okay. But as for me I don't want to do that. Because it's place where we can meet experts in my software engineering field.

That's what makes the differences in us, we've different goal 🤷‍♂️. 

Exactly, we both have different paths and different mind set. If we believe in ourselves without any hesitation we can continue it to the end.

We must have to understand that not everyone thinking is the same. Everyone is different from one another.

Yeah brother that's why I said everyone have different paths and mind sets to work on their own business. So basically believe in yourself and work hard.

Yes believing in ouselves is must before doing any work.

Yeah if we have a negative thinking about ourself and our skill then definitely the work we're gonna do is going to fail.

Exactly we can not achieve anything good with the negative mindset.

Yeah we have to believe ourselves and we have to execute the work according to the schedule.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 3:59 pm
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @jaydollar

Hi Friends 🙏, it's not new to us all that we've different people coming up on YouTube with different ideas on marketing, campaigns and ads training... And as at now we're confused on what to go for, I'm interested in running ads and I'm still figuring out which one to go for so the my question is, 

WHICH AD IS THE BEST AD THAT WILL BRING ME SALES  with 💯 percent zero risk? 

I recommend Google adds for you bro because of its conversion rate.

In Google Ads, try 'search text ads' because they are performing well.

A tip here: 'Don't try to target too many keywords.'

Why did you  raises a vile against targeting too many keywords?

I thought the many keywords targeted the higher the chances of winning. 

In the beginning, it is very hard to spend that much budget to target many keywords. That's why I'm saying that target 2 to 3 keywords first and spend all your budget on them.

Brother does this work out for you ? Share your case study if you can 

I heard from YouTuber from him it works. 

Oh can you tell me name of that YouTuber if you ca

we would love to know the YouTuber.

Yeah but he is still not share it with me. I think still he haven't see my reply.

May he's not seen this post or never want to reply back.

Yeah it's better if he disclose it. Or other than waiting for him we can do our own research to get knowledge about it.

You're right bro, I will go do my research if it's getting too long.

Yeah better to do your own research brother. Then we can see the real statistics with our eyes 

And also by doing it on our own we can get a lot of experience too.

Absolutely brother I forgot to mention that as well thanks for reminding it. When we're doing our own research we can get the knowledge as well.

No need of thanks bro. Wea are here to help each other. 

Yeah yeah okay brother but unfortunately most of the members are left the forum now so there are only 2 or 3 members to engage.

I think only we both are left who are engaging more.

Yeah brother we both are the members who engaged daily on the forum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 4:00 pm
Khadija Bazzi
(@khadija-bazzi)

When you plan to spend money on ads, it's important to choose the right platform. Here are some good choices for you:

1. Google Ads: Through the Google Ads Platform, you can create pay-per-check or pay-per-impression ads for Google searches, display ads on websites, video ads on YouTube, and even email-like ads on Gmail.

2. Big Ads: Bing accounts for about 33% of web search traffic. The benefit of using Bing Ads is you reach a network that is untouched by Google.

3. Facebook Ads: Facebook is the third most used website in the United States. Facebook ads integrate into Instagram, so your ads can do double-time on Facebook.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 4:22 pm
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member

@tohalauri try to sell a product of 1000 dollars with the CPC of 0.50 dollars in this way of you spend 500 dollars and get 1000 clicks. Even if one out of those thousand clicks convert, you will get 500 dollar comission.

You have to build a very compelling landing page in order to promote high-ticket products.

Promoting 1000 dollars product with a CPC of 0.50 dollars is a good strategy, btw.

Then in the same vein you said the ads must be magnetic because the product is of high tickets. For a man to buy 1000 dollars product online through ads I can't even do this... It's risky 

What's risky in this? If the product or offer is solving your problem then you should definitely give it a try.

Yes there isn't any risk of buying a product or service through online. 

Lots of products have, brother. But digital products are not so bad if you give your 100% to learn from that digital product or course which you buy, then you will definitely get your money back from there by working on the knowledge or skill you learn from that particular product or service.

Yes buying a physical product through online is a little bit risk. But nowadays all e-commerce platforms are conducting money back guarantee process. So I think this isn't a big issue.

Do you think money back guarantee is real I always take it as a bait.

Brother do you think eBay like most popular e-commerce company do that kind of a fraud ?

No at all eBay has been in existence for decades... That can't be possible 🤷‍♂️. 

That's my point they have good reputation for their name why do they ruin their name by doing fraud.

Noo Noo bro, they are not scammer.. Don't get me wrong. 

Brother and I have to tell you this only physical products are having money back guarantee process, there aren't any money back guarantee for digital products. 

No brother you are wrong. Digital products also come with a money-back guarantee. 

Can you give me some examples brother ? What are the platforms or digital products that's come with money back guarantee process ?

Search for IG Uni 3.0 you will get your answer.

I haven't seen any money back guarantee process mention by them. Please put a screenshot if you can then I can trust your word.

Brother he claimed that on his Instagram profile (NiklasPedde).

Brother he just saying that if we didn't get what we want through his strategies he is giving our money back. Is that what you need to show me ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2021 4:30 pm
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

@aanalytics95 learning reduces alot of mistakes. Some people directly try ads without learning Digital marketing and loose all Their money.

Yeah brother I'm totally agree with you. Some beginners are doing these things without having any idea. When we're starting a new career first we have do some research about it. Then we can get a rough idea about what you're going to do in future.

I was lucky that i did some research before making Saas otherwise i would have had lost money.

Working online is very risky and investing money needs alot of consideration and research.. Thank God for your wisdom to make research who knows how much you would have lost by then , Do well to teach other newbies that before any investment in online businesses there must be a preparation and research Is a vital step to take. 

Every business have got some sort risk. In June btc price has been crash but now it's increasing day by day. What we have to do is before starting a new path we have get the basic knowledge and we have discover what kind of problems that we will face in future. If we ready for those things we can archive our goals easily.

Wow 💞 this is great and I am glad to hear that btc is rising again. 

In last few days btc price has again gone down a little bit and today it has move upwards. We can't predict things in crypto currency world.

Crypto is for gamblers 

Take it or leave it? 

Really? Is Crypto is like playing poker? 

No brother he is wrong outsiders can tell it's like gambling but it isn't. Do you think crypto investors just throw their hard working earn money to gambling?

Absolutely not.

Exactly outsiders only making statements without knowing anything about trading world.

It is very bad to making statements without even know the ABC of trading. It's better for them to shut their mouth up.

Yeah brother that's what I have told to majulous brother. I don't know anything about trading and he is it's like gambling. If a newbies sees this he will get a wrong idea about trading on crypto and forex.

Exactly it s hard for someone to see that type of comments if he or she is loving doing that specific thing or skill.

Exactly brother I have also done trading on forex I know the real value of it but he doesn't even know a little bit about trading and he said it's gambling. And I guess still he is in the same opinion so I just leave it brother. Because I can't argue with someone who doesn't has the knowledge.

Exactly we have to leave that person on their own who is just giving his opinion without prior knowledge or experience. We can not do anything about that. So better for us to focus on our work other than their opinions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 10:20 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

@tohalauri try to sell a product of 1000 dollars with the CPC of 0.50 dollars in this way of you spend 500 dollars and get 1000 clicks. Even if one out of those thousand clicks convert, you will get 500 dollar comission.

You have to build a very compelling landing page in order to promote high-ticket products.

Promoting 1000 dollars product with a CPC of 0.50 dollars is a good strategy, btw.

And some companies selling expensive products have a conversion rate close to four percent.

Expensive products has always a low conversion rate.

Brother can you give some example products with their conversion rate.

How can I?

I said weight loss products are better products because they are of medium ticket 50 dollars to 100 bucks or close to 200 bucks. 

Yes these offers or products convrts better in women category because women are very conscious about their health and weight.

Brother I think he meant by weight loss products is lower cost products. Not actual weight loss products.

Brother wealth loss, skincare, and babies products all come in the women's category and they buy them more on Pinterest. I read that in an article once.

Brother you didn't get what I said, I said that he meant about lower cost products by weight loss products. And yeah 70% of Pinterest users are female and to promote those items Pinterest is the best platform.

Those products I listed above also come in the low-cost products category brother.

Yeah brother those items are also low cost products in my reply I have mentioned about weight loss products that's why said about it. Btw brother are you promoting these type of products or ?

Yes brother I'm and through ClickBank.

I know you're doing through ClickBank I'm asking about the what kind of products you're promoting. 

Weight loss and make money online.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 10:53 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

@omar-bangash try email marketing, it takes time and little hard work but it has way more money than ads.

Also, use the GMass extension to send bulk emails in one tab. 

Yes, Gmass is very good as a free tool and also Hassan has made videos on it so he can watch them.

In order to enjoy Gmass you need to go for the premium plan that will make you go extremely advance in marketing. 

Yes I'm also using Gmass to do my email marketing.

Almost everyone don't use get response

And that too is very important to use. 

Getresponse is somehow trickier to use I think instead of Gmass.

Especially Gmass extension is very useful. Hassan also explained it in his best chrome extension video.

Yes I know I also get to know about this from there. Before that video, I don't have any idea of its existence.

But I knew about Gmass before Hassan's video because when I'm started doing email marketing I have done a research about all the email marketing tools we can use to get good outcome. 

What other useful tools do you find in your research?

G suite, MailChimp and getresponse are other useful tools I found out brother. All these services have different helpful features we can use.

Which feature you love the most? Any specific one?

No brother there isn't any specific one all the features are useful and what those platforms are doing is helping us to do the email marketing perfectly. 

Can we build landing pages there too?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 11:02 am
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

Exactly my friend if we work hard these days we can surely reach to our dream land.

Yeah yeah, you are right. A positive mind is very necessary for someone to succeed. 

But have you ever you  that some other people have positive mindset and yet they are not successful. What could you say about this? 

Brother can't you see I have clearly mentioned that combination of all these factors is the way to get success.

Brother why can't you understand this simple thing ? We need all these factors to get success. Positive mind is one of the factor for it. 

Yeah brother this is very simple matter why he can't understand this ? He just repeating the same thing again and again.

Yeah and in this case if he goes against the forum guidelines moderators will take care of him.

Can you tell me about the Twitter ads?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 11:06 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @preetchovatiya

Hi Friends 🙏, it's not new to us all that we've different people coming up on YouTube with different ideas on marketing, campaigns and ads training... And as at now we're confused on what to go for, I'm interested in running ads and I'm still figuring out which one to go for so the my question is, 

WHICH AD IS THE BEST AD THAT WILL BRING ME SALES  with 💯 percent zero risk? 

Actually, you can not get any guarantee on sales, because every platform has its own type of reaching algorithms and lots of different audiences so you have to try on a different platform that in which platform you can get maximum response. I will suggest you do native ads for affiliate marketing sales. It will convert better than others like Facebook or Instagram.

You explained it better. 

I'm also in favour of native ads because they convert well.

But I also suggest Instagram Ads which you are creating only from the app, not from Facebook Ads Manager.

Make sure you have a mentor to guide you when setting up your ads.. To avoid lost and lot risk 

Also to protect your account not to be banned. Because most beginners don't know much about the policies or rules.

They didn't care the guildlines given by specific service brother. Don't why they're acting like this. Lots of new comers banned their accounts.

But at the beginning, we must have to learn some basic policies to protect our accounts from banning.

Exactly brother, that's first thing we have to do before using a service.

Did you face any issues by not learning the basic rules of any company? I once got banned from ClickBank for not following their policies. 😀 

No brother I haven't face any issues like that. But my ebay account got restricted for few days because of a payout issue. 

Payout issue? What is that?

Brother payout is the way we can withdraw our ebay balance to payoneer or PayPal. 

In which one of these two do you face an issue or which one you are using?

Brother when we're adding our payout option pur ebay account go under some verification process so because of it some accounts have been restricted for some days but after we chat with them they said that they do it verify us. I'm using Payoneer brother. Now we can't withdraw money through PayPal because of new ebay update.

So Payoneer is working perfect on ebay?

Yeah if our payoneer and ebay account linking verification done without any issues then we can withdraw money to our payoneer account.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 6:51 pm
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member

@muhammad-aown thank you but I guess that's because I was in haste and that's typographical error.. I'm sorry 🙏

I will improve, 

Use Grammarly. After writing your answer, wait for 2-3 seconds and if there is a mistake in your text Grammarly will indicate that.

You're found of repeating answers is that a mistake or intentional.. Please be careful if the moderators found this out to be frequent then you will be in for it. 

No, it's not intentional. I don't know why you found out this intentionally as I'm trying to answer their replies in the best possible or easy way.

No brother she is trying say is she has saw your reply twice. That what she meant.

Yeah, I'm also clearing her to that it is by mistake. OR maybe due to my internet connection.

It's well understood now bro, you call it network glitch. 

Yes, the word 'network glitch' suits better. 🙂

Network glitch could be refer to as bugs.... I found a manual way to avoid that, we should try to avoid double pressing of thee reply button when the network failed instead we should reload the page. 

There is another manual way to check that out brother. After adding reply move up on the page and check does the post get double posted or not. Sometimes because of network glitch adding reply process gonna stuck in that case we have to click on the button again so better use his way check it also.

Alright have heard you i will follow his steps too. 

Okay better use this method then you won't be facing any troubles in future.

What methods you are talking about brother? Hassan's methods or someone else?

No brother in my previous reply I have added a manual way to check our posts getting double posted. Read the previous reply brother you will understand it.

Okay bro lemme check I think I understand your reply in another way. 

Did you check and clear your doubt now or ?

Yeah brother I clear my doubt now.

Hope you have get benefited and you won't face issues in this way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 6:52 pm
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Illustrious Member

Then in the same vein you said the ads must be magnetic because the product is of high tickets. For a man to buy 1000 dollars product online through ads I can't even do this... It's risky 

What's risky in this? If the product or offer is solving your problem then you should definitely give it a try.

Yes there isn't any risk of buying a product or service through online. 

Lots of products have, brother. But digital products are not so bad if you give your 100% to learn from that digital product or course which you buy, then you will definitely get your money back from there by working on the knowledge or skill you learn from that particular product or service.

Yeah that's cool but what if what you bought is not satisfactory who do you run to. 

Lots of products are come with a 30 or 60 days money back guarantee. You can request your money back if you feel unsatisfied with the product.

Yeah we can return the product and get our money back. So there are no issues with that.

Yes exactly and that's the beauty of online shopping or platforms. If you are unsatisfied then you will get your money back instantly without questioning.

But remember we need to have a good reason to case a file and get our money back. It's very strict process.

No it is not that strict just email them that you don't like the product. On Digistore24 this process is very simple.

So brother then tell how to make partial refund on Digistore24 if you think their process very simple to do ? Do you know what is the process for partial refund ?

Brother as I told you just email them that I don't like the product within the money-back quarantee days.

That's not the process is working on partial refund brother. Please visit their site before making any statements here brother. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 7:02 pm
Waleed Shafiq
(@waleedshafiq99)
Prominent Member

Yeah, exactly now let's talk about Twitter ads. Did you use them before or?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2021 3:58 am
Page 134 / 147
Share: