Forum

forum guidelines

Notifications
Clear all

100$ in a month

Page 1 / 2
saumya23
(@saumya23)

100 $ within a month this is my target please suggest to me which video should I implement without spending anything still I have the budget of (30$) as whenever I go to your channel I get lost ........ Why don't you start the mentorship program and guide us one on one for that even 100 $ I am ready to pay but we need continuous guidance ..... Have a batch of 25 people ....... help us grow ..... if u allow us we'll help u grow toooo ..... plz

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2021 6:37 pm
Hasan AboulHasan
(@admin)
Prominent Member

SOrry Friend, this is not possible and requires a lot of time and effort.

the course I published are more than enough

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 10:13 am
saumya23 liked

Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @saumya23

100 $ within a month this is my target please suggest to me which video should I implement without spending anything still I have the budget of (30$) as whenever I go to your channel I get lost ........ Why don't you start the mentorship program and guide us one on one for that even 100 $ I am ready to pay but we need continuous guidance ..... Have a batch of 25 people ....... help us grow ..... if u allow us we'll help u grow toooo ..... plz

I think you should start one playlist of h-educate

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2021 9:15 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

If you want to make 100 dollars a month then you can create a tools website and then earn from adsense.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2021 11:17 am

Ihthisham
(@ihthisham-ahmed)
Reputable Member

Hello friend, If you have $30, then you can create your website and earn from Adsense.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 1:31 pm
Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member

You can earn 100$ in many ways

Like , Creating a website and promoting it, or growing a social media page and selling Shoutout on it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 6:54 pm

Shah Awais
(@shahawais)
Trusted Member

You should go through h-educate videos 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2021 12:32 pm
JayDollar
(@jaydollar)
Honorable Member

The same videos you've watched and got confused or didn't get any result was what made a good number of people a success. So I suggest you keep the money to get aside and develop love, passion, desire for a business then you will learn everything about that business bit by bit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2021 8:27 am

Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @muhammad-aown

If you want to make 100 dollars a month then you can create a tools website and then earn from adsense.

but for tools website you can buy php script and he have only 30$

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2021 7:55 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member
Posted by: @adilkhan

He can buy URL shortener for 33 dollars, he will just need 3 more dollars.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2021 10:21 am

Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Honorable Member

yes only buying php script is not enough and you also know that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2021 3:06 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

Yes it is not enough but that is obvious that you will also need to work on it as well 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 10:26 am

Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Honorable Member

Yes it is not enough but that is obvious that you will also need to work on it as well 

what do you mean please be clear

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2021 1:52 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Famed Member

I said that it's obvious that buying PHP scripts won't do any thing unless we don't promote it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2021 12:12 pm

Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Honorable Member

I said that it's obvious that buying PHP scripts won't do any thing unless we don't promote it.

yes you are right

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2021 12:39 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: