Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need the best off page SEO technique for 2022

Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

I am just running a website for the first time and it is more than 3 months without traffic. If anyone can help me I will be so happy to listen to you.

Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2022 8:02 am
Hasan AboulHasan
(@admin)
Prominent Member

what did you do to get traffic?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2022 12:18 pm

Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

@admin 

I am writing content continuously. I am sending tons of emails for links but in most cases, they don't reply me. For email sending, I use some techniques like first of all I approach them to become a friend. I never tell them to give me links or something like that. But the results are not good. I do social share in Medium, Tumblr, LinkedIn(Recently started), Facebook, Twitter. But I am not getting good results. Some of my main and heavy keywords are out of the search console.

I have seen you on YouTube with tons of success stories of your student. That's why I came here with lots of hope. I am from Bangladesh and my full name is Raihan Ahmed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2022 5:05 pm
tasnim liked
Hasan AboulHasan
(@admin)
Prominent Member

Hi friend, first of all, what you are doing with emails, is something I never said, and it never works. this is spam in someway

did you try Quora? Reddit? forums? 

how much time you spend everyday to get traffic?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2022 12:11 pm

Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

@admin No sir I have found this email concept from others. However, I didn't start Quora, Reddit, and Forum. I am wondering to make a good profile on this forum.

I am New to you. Can you give me some important SEO tactics from your list? I have watched your social media traffic source video from youtube. But I need some source or tactics to get traffics

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2022 5:27 pm
sammy2018 liked
Hasan AboulHasan
(@admin)
Prominent Member

Are you following my new series friend, I already started with SEO, and soon we will talk about of page SEO and link building

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2022 9:46 am

Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

Yes, I am following you and started Social Media task. I am doing this on Quora, Twitter, Pinterest and others.

I am looking forward. You can give me some tips and tricks to do better on my self. I want to become best SEO expert in Asia. Insallah.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2022 11:53 am
sammy2018 liked
sammy2018
(@sammy2018)

@raihanxseo i realized that building online traffic may take time and also it is depending on content u are creating.Anyway it is not allowed to give up before time.3months is still early and u need to make much effort and create social acounts like Medium, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and try to post as many time as possible if time and life allow u to do.

This will help google engine to redirect people who are looking for your contents and as well it will increase traffic in your website.Goodluck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2022 1:34 pm

Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

@sammy2018 Got you. Thanks for your suggestions. I recently started so much social sharing on different platform. Wish me luck

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2022 9:47 am
sammy2018
(@sammy2018)

Good luck.matter with me is that I don t know programming languages

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2022 8:22 am

BurkettCorp
(@burkettcorp)

@raihanxseo not saying you are but keep in mind its Quality over Quantity on your content.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2022 1:35 am
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

@sammy2018 which programing language are you talking about? Is that CSS or Java sript?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2022 4:21 pm

Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)

@burkettcorp Yes friend, I always try to put my best quality.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2022 4:22 pm
sammy2018
(@sammy2018)

@raihanxseo Yes that is what i mean.i cannot design a website

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2022 8:52 pm

Dhrubo Modhu
(@dhrubomodhu)

Hi, if you want to get traffic to your website, then use the following platform:

You can also use paid ads to get more traffic.

The best way is to follow the H-educate Youtube channel. It will help you to learn all about generating web traffic.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2022 2:04 pm
Share: