Forum

Notifications
Clear all

⚠️ 🚨 Hi H-educaters! Moderators will delete all posts with BAD ENGLISH OR GRAMMAR.🚨 ⚠️

Earn 937$/Month From Google Without Writing Content!

jodmos
(@jodmos)

Hello - I followed the video but when I get to the part of maintenance mode on website (timestamp 40:53 on video) instead of seeing a landing page I am only seeing the /admin/install/install.php page.

I used the same script as Hasan, only difference is that on the video the script is V2 and the one I purchased is V3.

Can you help please?

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2021 10:05 am
jodmos
(@jodmos)

http://Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 11.28.14

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2021 11:41 am
sekou soumah
(@sekou-soumah)

Hello,

I followed the whole video but when I get to maintenance I guess that's the last step it is not working at all. I tried very carefully but still nothing. And I cant access my website at all. theres a NOT FOUND error message

Sekou , Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2021 5:17 am
sekou soumah
(@sekou-soumah)

This is the errors message I get when I get. I cant access my website and I followed all the step from your video. Please let me know how I can fix the issue.

Every steps was perfect until the last one its about 39 min into the video on how to fix maintenance error code
<h1>Not Found</h1>
The requested URL was not found on this server.

<hr />

<address>Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at seo-toolset.net Port 80</address>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2021 6:50 pm
Hasan AboulHasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member

Hi friend, did you try to contact the script author to help you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 1:15 pm
eljorge
(@eljorge)

Hi jodmos, hi Hasan,

Did you manage to see the proper landing page instead of http://WEBSITENAME.com/admin/install/install.php ?

I have the same issue and I have googled, looked on youtube, but did not find a solution yet.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2021 7:20 pm
hopexnel
(@hopexnel)

I also have same issue my website and cant switch to maintenance mode. also followed the step on the youtube video. Please how do I fix it to proceed?

used the setting and configuration on yourdomain.conf  but cant switch still to maintenance mode.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2021 6:32 pm

Share: