forum guidelines

How to Grow on inst...

Notifications
Clear all

How to Grow on instagram 2021 Method

Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member

I already posted this article on Getting started but it was not getting much attention so thought it would be better if i post it here, Because instagram can easily become an online business 

I'm sure many of you guys want to know some tips on how to grow your page on Instagram

Well I have almost 2 years of experience in growing Instagram pages and got two of my own pages to 60K Followers

In these two years instagram has changed drastically and i have these tips to share with you guys

1: Create a new page (Because new page have more potential of growing than older ones.

2: Choose a strong niche which is widely known (Like, Anime , Movies , Memes , Quotes and Many more) 

3: Post 5 to 6 Posts on your page and than follow some pages with same niche as yours and also turn on post notification

4: Now here's the hard part you have to get to at least 2K followers after that your page can grow organically (only if you post regularly) You can use F4F Method to grow to 2K and here how to use F4F Method

4.1: F4F Method is used by many AKA Follow for Follow but don't do it more often it can get you Shadowbanned if you don't know the precaution

4.2: Now when i said turn on post notification of bigger pages in the same niche as yours i did that Because when they post something keep track of that post for first 10Minutes and Follow peoples who liked that post in those first ten Minutes because they are the most active accounts and you will have more chance of getting a followback

4.3: Don't follow more than 100 Peoples at a time and don't follow more than 250 a day otherwise you can get banned 

4.4: Don't follow more than 6K accounts because it's not good for your pages growth

5: Post Regularly on your page, which can get your page to hit explore page after 2 to 3Weeks

6: Don't post more than 6 Post a day after you start hitting Explore page because it can lower the amount of impression you might get from Explore page

7: Don't post anything that violates instagram policies and guideline because if you got two of your post removed by instagram then your account can get Shadowbanned for weeks if not months

That's all i know Thanks for Reading

My name is Hassan Raza and i wrote this by myself

I have a gig on Fiverr where i can  personally help you in growing instagram if that's what you want 

Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2021 10:00 am
Michael Blaine
(@michaelblaine)

This was really helpful... thanks a lot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2021 8:11 pm

Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member

@michaelblaine

Yeah no problem mate i'm happy that my info is Helpful for you

If you need anykind of help in Instagram Growth then ask me anytime

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2021 8:42 am
googlestudy
(@googlestudy)
Trusted Member

@hassanraza my blog url is not opened through instagram bro what is happened

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 6:53 am

Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member

@googlestudy

WDYM can you share a Screenshot of what's happening?

Do you mean tha you've putted your blogs link in Bio but it does not open when clicked on?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2021 9:10 am
Divuni
(@divuni)

Are there any tips for posts that are not being shown to anyone, not even followers?

I have an account that is a few years old, and for a majority of that time I wasn't actively on it, and now that I'm back and posting once a day, I see that out of a few hundreds of followers, my posts get almost no impressions at all. This is including using hashtags.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 7:33 am

Manoj_R
(@manoj_r)
Estimable Member

@googlestudy

you must be entered the wrong URL.

or there could be another problem can you elaborate on it in detail!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 1:41 pm
Adilkhan
(@adilkhan)
Honorable Member

Thanks Bro 

This was really useful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 9:09 pm

Hisham Abbah
(@hisham)
Eminent Member

Thanks for your contribution this is really helpful, and keep it up. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 10:19 pm
Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @divuni

Are there any tips for posts that are not being shown to anyone, not even followers?

I have an account that is a few years old, and for a majority of that time I wasn't actively on it, and now that I'm back and posting once a day, I see that out of a few hundreds of followers, my posts get almost no impressions at all. This is including using hashtags.

That's why i said create a new account if you wanna grow.

Your old account's reach is dead and it would take so much time to get it back up

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 1:16 am

Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @adilkhan

Thanks Bro 

This was really useful.

Your welcome🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 2:56 pm
Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @hisham

Thanks for your contribution this is really helpful, and keep it up. 

Your Welcome and Thanks i will 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 2:56 pm

KoiKiwi
(@koikiwi)
Eminent Member

Really useful info thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 6:47 am
Hassan Raza
(@hassanraza)
Trusted Member