We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!
Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀
How to Write the Perfect Article – SEO Friendly
Making an article SEO friendly can be achieved through creating content in a way that helps the search engines rank it high. When writing an article, you need to pay attention to two things:
- Make sure your article’s readability is the best it could be for your readers. This includes the structure, the sentence length and using common vocabulary.
- Pay attention to the SEO ranking to make sure it reaches as many people as possible.
The following is a list of things that you should completely optimize for your article to be as SEO friendly as possible:
- Keyphrase Density: This should be your main concern. The keyphrase should be included in the title, the meta description of the article, and you slug-title.
- Your Article’s Length: You should aim for your article to be approximately 2400 words. Anything longer than that will be considered hard to read and this will affect the ranking of your SEO.
- Images and Image Alt Attributes: Alt attributes are embedded in your images and describe their content and purpose.
- Outbound and Internal Links: Including outbound links that lead to other articles or YouTube videos will increase your SEO ranking.
Since you are using WordPress, there’s a plug in called Yoast that is free to use. Yoast will help you make your article as SEO friendly as possible.