We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!
Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀
STAYING SAFE ONLINE (CYBERBULLYING)
Cyberbullying can happen anywhere hurtful or offensive comments or photos can be sent or posted. Cyberbullying is persistent. Communication and trust are critical in cyberbullying situations.
What to do:
- Report offensive or hurtful comments immediately, whether they are the target or not.
- Be careful what they send or post about someone else- unintentional bullying is still bullying.
SIGNS OF CYBERBULLYING
- Anger, depression, or frustration after using any devices.
- Stops using devices unexpectedly.
- Stops accessing social media, apps, or games.
- Save the texts/posts/emails.
- Don’t reply and don’t delete them.
- Report the user online and block from further interaction.