1. Hostinger/Namecheap etc also has VPS hosting. Are these similar to those of AWS/DigitalOcean etc? Are there support adequate? What do you suggest to use, VPS by Hostinger/Namecheap etc or AWS/DigitalOcean etc?
2. In one of your SaaS tutorial in Youtube, it was mentioned that one of your website draws around 5000 monthly visits. What configuration of VPS do you use? I am interested in knowing the traffic a VPS configuration (RAM / CPU etc) can handle.
3. Are there any legal issues if people use same codecanyon script? What if the website looks exactly the same?
Hello !! I requested a suppressor from on codecanyon for the php script that i bought but they re asking me my phpmyadmin details and i dont know which one i should provide. Please can ou help me with this ? thank you
1. The idea is the same, but I didn't test it before.
2. Today my website gets 250K visits per month, there is no exact formula for this, you have to start with 2 cores 4 GB as an example, and see if it's handling the requests, and you can scale up later.
3. no there are no legal issues. but it's better if you can customize it, you will look more professional.
I have managed to built a SaaS website with due help from your YouTube Videos.
You can add them manually, HTML pages. if you don't know anything about this, its better to hire a web developer
VPS hosting depends on the hardware your hosting provider is using. Like a previous processor with 2 cores is slow then the new one with the same cores. so you can ask hosting provider what hardware they choose and then decide.
All VPS services are not the same as they use different hardware.
No, there won't be a problem of alot of people use the same script