More Suggestions for V4 Email Sender!
You are doing a great job keep it up! I have been using Mautic and as I am a marketing guy not tech I found Mautic very complicated to use, now I am switching to Super Email Sender V4! 🙂
I was about to use Email SenderV4 today with AWS SES SMTP (limit of 10k emails per day!). I needed to send different emails campaigns to my customers and these are the features I found if made available will be a great help as compared to Mautic:
1. Enable Email Scheduling feature as I need to send in different time zones and on different days. So I can make my one month campaign and schedule it and it will automatically run on the specified time/date. Similar to Mautic campaign builder function.
2. In settings tab > Campaigns > What is Batch threads per Campaign?
3. In settings tab > Advance > What is enable open tracking with your tracking domain already there? can I put mine in there? (does it sends any data to that domain?)
4. Multi-users access should be also available as I have a team and they all require to put in their email list from different locations. So they all should have access to my account with same settings enabled for all.
5. I can be able to export/ save my tracking report to show someone at later time.
6. Campaign Builder tab > Custom Headers> What is custom header, name and value?
7. In tracking tab should be able to track which email bounced and automatically remove that email from the contacts (or stop sending to it) same with Un-subscribers if someone un-sub it should automatically stop sending to that email.
That's it.... for now 🙂 I hope it will help you... I hope your Super Email Sender create more fans and users and truly am a fan of your teachings learnt a lot from you. I have not yet run any campaign on it but will do in coming days and will keep you updated on more features! Keep up the hard work! Really Appreciate it!
Hi friend, thanks for the suggestion.
Batch threads > Increases the campaign speed.
Yes, you can use your own tracking domain. open tracking will track email open rates.
Multiuser access is a good feature. but I dont think it's a priority and I want to keep things simple for now.
Export tracking is a good option. I will put on my schedule.
read about custom headers, just google it.
First of all, thanks Hasan, Super Email Sender is really great! I searched for a solution like this for days, until I found your software.
Everything is very simple and extremely functional. But I found this topic by searching for multi-thread, to optimize the sending speed. Where can I find the V4?
I'm using AWS SES and a list of 10k contacts, the speed is low, around 3k / hour.
Sorry if I put this message in the wrong place.
Once again, thank you very much.
HI friend, it will be published publicly soon.
my suggestion is that in later versions it allows import / export of the SMTP settings we have captured.