beginner questions about courses

Home Forums Email Marketing General Support – Open beginner questions about courses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    My name is Yousef. Thanks for all your videos. I would like to build a system for cold email outreach for myself where I would be sending using different domains and emails for different campaigns. I am very confused about smtps and connecting it to my different campaigns. I was thinking about purchasing your course on building a cold email system but I wanted to know if you recommend any other course you have instead.

Some questions I have are do I need multiple VPS for every smtp if I use postal?
    How big of a vps do I need? If i use only one smtp for each domain email address, how do I connect it all together? Sorry for all the questions being so random. I just want to get the right course you have to help me get started.

Thank you, Yousef.
    Firstly I recommend you to watch this video to show you the Email marketing Path and which course you need.
    Click here to watch the video.

Then, Postal allows you to create Multiple SMTP servers within 1 VPS server.
    But as a start, you will not need more than 1 SMTP for cold emails.
    The course will help you understand and configure postal and domains. then you can connect with the mailing app to send your campaigns like Mailwizz or mautic which is explained also in the course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.