Earn 937$/Month From Google Without Writing Content a few questions ?????

Forums Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Programs Earn 937$/Month From Google Without Writing Content a few questions ?????

Participant
    i think this is what i am looking for thanks for the video i have a few questions below

1 in contabo control panel  can i add seo keywords and Meta descriptions   like with (yoast,rankmath) or does it have its own way of adding keywords for google to find

2 can i add html code to the php script in contabo panel like the  ( google analytics tracking code)

3 on some of the php scripts there is no placements setup for google adds can i add my own adds to the site in contabo

4 can i install this code php in wordpress and add the keywords and html code that way

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Shahnawaz
    Participant
    sir, do I’ve to pay Contabo for every month?

another question is –

2} can I use Namecheap hosting plan, instead of VPS??

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend.

1. contabo is a hosting provider, has nothing to do with SEO. you setup and configure SEO on the site its self.

2. Yes you can, not in contabo, in the script its self.

3. again, not in contabo, you can customize the scripts if you know how or you connect the script developer.

4. you have some misconceptions here friend, Contabo, AWS, Azure, Digital ocean, and other are cloud hosting services, while WordPress, the PHP scripts, are all PHP sites.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    sure every month! it’s a hosting plan

yes, you can use any other platform you like. Namecheap is good also, but I do prefer the VPS service.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Can we use shared hosing?
    atul00803
    Participant
    Hi Hasan,

I have a few questions:

1. https://codecanyon.net/item/atoz-seo-tools-search-engine-optimization-tools/12170678

showing regular licence price $40, it’s one time charge for unlimited use or do I need to pay as per use or there monthly/yearly subscription.

2. Using the above script, I wan to create a website to earn money. As you suggested in this video. So any charge for end-users to access this tool or $40 is the final one, that paid my me at time of script purchase.

3. To create this tool website, I need a domain, hosting & above-mentioned script. So my question is can I host the same script on shared hosting servers or not, if yes then suggest will it be feasible or not to host it on shared hosting, if not please confirm why not?

Thanks in Advance.
    Atul Yadav

qazi zarar
    Participant
    Sir is it haram or halal if we make a website from the script and other already have would it be consider plagiarism plz guide sir
    samir gouhmi
    Participant
    How to activate ssl certificate( HTTPS Security) for my script | HTML And PHP Website JAZAK LAHO KHAYRA

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by samir gouhmi.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by samir gouhmi.
    samir gouhmi
    Participant
    can i install Multiple scripts php on One Digitalocean Server
    danitarka
    Participant
    Hi I set everything is on green everything is writable and activable but when I put my hosting name and password it says xAlert! Database connection failed please help I don’t know what to do
    arun
    Participant
    Hi Hassan,

Do you recommend to have All in one SEO tool and Url shortener in basic contabo server plan? or which plan will be good to have 2 in 1 server. Or is it better to have only 1 application in 1 server?

danitarka
    Participant
    HI I just can’t make my site live I did everything you told me on the course but everytime I enter my Domain it’appears my INstallation again and if I enter mydomain/admin I can make changes but can’t get the website Live I purchased from Codecanyon this one https://codecanyon.net/item/worth-my-site-website-value-calculator/9184874
    Im stuck …. so as I said everytime I enter my domain it appears the installation again
    But I can only acces the “mydomain/admin” dont know what to do
    ahnf452
    Participant
    Hello sir,

I didn’t buy a PHP script. I developed my own PHP script but I don’t know the method of how to host it. How can I host and what is the method? If you have any videos related to that it is very useful to me.  Can you help me?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.