Email Marketing – Setup

Forums Email Marketing General Q&A Email Marketing – Setup

Participant
    Hi Hassan,

I was going through your email marketing series and I am little overwhelmed. So much amazing email marketing contents. I need one help please. Which one I need to take to build my email marketing bussiness and acheve 10 / 10. I have a small list of 1000 leads. I seen the videos on Cpanel + VPS ,also Gsuite + AWS + own smtp server, Mouatic etc. Please guide which one I should stick with.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    TechknowlogyWalla
    Participant
    I’ll recommend you using AWS SES because you can send the first 62,000 mails per month for free if you deploy Mautic/Mailwizz on Amazon EC2 VPS.

The other reason for recommending is that you don’t have to manage anything at backend. Amazon will handle everything

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, this depends on what is your goals, and what type of emails you want to send.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    arun
    Participant
    Hi Hassan,

My object is to send some promotional emails(not spaming) and not on daily basis. I just wanted to send some normal emails, affiliate offers, and saas offers when there is a price change. so what kind of setup do you prefer.

VPS ,also Gsuite + AWS + own smtp server, Mouatic etc. Please guide which one I should stick with.

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Are you going to send to your subscribers or to cold mails??
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    arun
    Participant
    Hi Friend,

I have my own subscribers who opted for SAAS services, clickfunnels, lead magenets and coaching calls. I need to send them different emails. Please suggest which one will be the best. I am not looking for cold outreach for the timebeing. but please suggest for both purposes separately.

arun
    Participant
    Hi Friend,

Any advice on the above query please

mukarram
    Participant
    Hi Hassan sir,

I was watching your videos related email marketing and it was amazing!  I created a postal SMTP server and Mautic email system as well. Thank you for the series BTW.

But I have some problems connecting my postal SMTP server with mautic. Can you please give me a suggestion on connecting the postal smtp server with mautic?. Or should I switch to Amazon SES?

My goal is to send cold emails, Not to spam , to generate leads BTW

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, if you want an email marketing service for small businesses, I suggest Sendinblue.

if you want to go with cold emailing, you have to go with a custom mail system or use services like office365, Gsuite, Amazon SES…

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    What is the problem you are facing when you connect postal to mautic?
    ykh525050
    Participant
    Hi Hasan,

I’m running the course “Build a cold outreach email marketing system / Mautic Walkthrough /5/8/Example2”.

I checked all the step but the automatic email didn’t sent, what may I did wrong?

mukarram
    Participant
    This is the problem. If I test connection, this error message shows,

https://ibb.co/6mwLFt3

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    HI friend, please if you are following my premium courses, open your questions there, so the support team can follow up with you.
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, this means port 25 is blocked.
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.