Email Super Sender V4 made major email service provider to list me as a SPAMMER

Forums Super Email Sender Support Email Super Sender V4 made major email service provider to list me as a SPAMMER

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by hma76.
    Participant
    Assalamu Alikum,

Hi,

I have used Email Super Sender V3.2 and it was perfect, no issues whatsoever with all emails. I have forced to upgrade to V4 as V3.2 requested that about couple of days ago, I tried to cancel the upgrade but V3.2 terminated once I cancelled.

I did run 1 campaign only with V4, with 250 emails as I used to do in V3.2. For some reason V4 caused all 250 emails to return with errors noting that my email is being blocked. I found out later that all my domain was blocked by Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo, and marked as SPAM. Whatever I do now still the same. My business is online marketing and depends on emails, now I lost that due to some bug in V4.

I tried to upload photos for the errors but it gave me an error due to lack of storage. Please I really need your help here on how to fix this.

Regards,

HM

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    asifaui
    Participant
    HI Hasan, email sending from Super email sender v4 auto stop after 90 or 128 counts. here’s a screenshot for your consideration. https://prnt.sc/wka0r8

Please also explain, how to use a custom header.

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, there is nothing special in the application that causes the domains to block you. it’s the same engine as of version 3.

check your reputation and your smtp service.

you can use image hosting services to add images here if you got problems.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend the application has detailed log feature where it shows where it stopped and why, please check and am waiting for your feedback.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    hma76
    Participant
    Hi Hasan,

Spam, and errors generated when I used V4, main error says “Generating too many errors with receivers xxxx”, where xxxx different numbers.

But on the send From, my email is repeated so many times, which means the campaign sent the same email so many times to the same recipient. Please refer to link below; this is one of the error numbers I received:

Error-2101

hma76
    Participant
    Hi Hasan,

I did not receive your feedback yet.

Again email super sender did a huge distruction to my domain reputation. I ran one another camaign after you assured that V4 is the same as V3.2, the serious error caused my email blocked and rejected is that the emails are sent FROM MULTIPLE SENDERS, as shows in the pervious email and the new one below. For some reason V4 send the email so many times which look like an attack on the recipient’s email. Please look at this serious issue and fix it, looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Error-2021-01-12
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi Friend, can you please send me a private email, I want to check this on your PC, install any remote application, So I can connect and check remotely.
    hma76
    Participant
    Hi Hasan,

Unfortunately I do not know your private email. You could reach me at my domain’s email shown above, or the admin one on the same domain.

I use teamviewer for remote access if it is OK with you, I will grant you an access when we agree on time and platform if you prefered different one than teamviewer.

hashim
    Participant
    I am facing the same problem as others,

I have used Email Super Sender V3.2 and it was perfect, no issues whatsoever with all emails. I have forced to upgrade to V4 as V3.2 requested that about a couple of days ago, I tried to cancel the upgrade but V3.2 terminated once I canceled.

I did run 1 campaign only with the V4 Premium version, this created an error which was mentioned in the logs section “Your From address too long”. I saw my email, all the emails were returning back to my spam folder. I have sent you my credentials and data privately at hasan@h-educate.com.

Please review this V4 version because it is creating too much From and To address.

Thanks!

hashim
    Participant
    There is one quick solution:

1. Turn Off the internet
    2. Open Super Email Sender V3.2
    3. Reconnect Internet

Enjoy

hma76
    Participant
    Thank you Hashim,

That is a great solution, V3.2 is working again.

Hope that V4 is fixed soon.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.