Emails Still in Spam even though I got 10/10 as sending score!

Forums Email Marketing SMTP Servers Emails Still in Spam even though I got 10/10 as sending score!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    I mentioned this issue in the course, when you create a new SMTP server, it will have no reputation, it’s a Brand Server.

So Mailing companies like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and other companies will take precautions and will not allow this server to reach inbox because it may be for spamming.

so the idea is that you need to warm up your server properly and Get a Good Reputation Before you can reach the Inbox.

It’s obvious because if it’s not like this, spammers will every day create SMTP servers and start sending spam.

Learn more about this by following my Email Marketing Videos on my channel.

And please read the Email marketing startup Guide to understand the basic concepts and how thigs work:

https://h-educate.com/email-marketing-startup-guide/

Also, Please check My new Guide:

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    ryant21
    Participant
    ID
    do we have to go thru warm up process if we use amazon ses?
    Michael26
    Participant
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, in SES we have two types of IP addresses, shared, and dedicated.

id you are using a shared IP no need to warm up, if you are using dedicated, you have to warm up, but what’s nice is that we have an auto warm-up feature in SES, so you dont have to worry about this.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    ryant21
    Participant
    ID

Hasan AboulHasan: Hi friend, in SES we have two types of IP addresses, shared, and dedicated.

id you are using a shared IP no need to warm up, if you are using dedicated, you have to warm up, but what’s nice is that we have an auto warm-up feature in SES, so you dont have to worry about this.

Great!
    Now this leads to other question:
    If I want to build my list using optin page which one is the best to use, shared ip or dedicated ip?
    since dedicated ip has auto warm up feature in ses I think this should be the best choice because to maintain its reputation will depends on how I send emails not a bunch of other people, am I correct to think this way?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by ryant21.
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    You can use both its ok, no need for dedicated except for very high and consistent email campaigns.

I explained this on my channel:

Video link

ewanly
    Participant
    Hi Hasan,

In my case, I’ve created an email address in my dedicated server in Contabo using cPanel. And I’m getting 10/10 in email testing,  SPF, DKIM, DMARC all set.

But when I email validate my email address I’m getting unknown/don’t send!. I tried my email validation with many services including yours and debounce, all giving unknown. But at the same time, I’m able to send emails to Gmail and Outlook and I’m getting in the inbox without any problem.

So I’m confused about how these email validators are working and how to trust them? And how to make my emails accepted by email validators?

Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.