Error in First SMTP Test with Postal DigitalOcean SMTP

Home Forums Email Marketing General Support – Open Error in First SMTP Test with Postal DigitalOcean SMTP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down
    Participant

Hello Hasan!

Thank You For Your YouTube Tutorial on how to set up a Free SMTP Server with Postal, I’ve purchased the exact same droplet on DigitalOcean and followed the Tutorial, by the way, I’m a huge fan!.

I am having a problem after following all your Steps in the Tutorial, in the end when sending a TEST MAIL, I have this error don’t know what I’m doing wrong or if its DigitalOcean is blocking port 25 for new accounts??:

Thank You so much! I am needing so much this server for my modest campaigns, If you can help me as soon as you can I would be very thankful!

Hi friend. can you test with SMTPer.net and try using port 2525 instead of 25

yes sometimes Digital ocean blocks port 25

Up
    Down
    Participant

I leave you attached Port2525 from Smtper

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

can you please send me a private email to support@h-educate.com and send me your server credentials to check if ports are blocked or not.

if blocked, you simply can’t do anything, you need to switch companies

hello,i have also a problem,i checked SMTPer.net and i successfully sent email,but i have problem when im trying to do so with Super Email Sender,could you help me? here is a picture

Attachments:

i just downloaded super email validarot and i got this, i just found whats the problem but how do i fix it?

Attachments:
    Up
    Down
    Participant

Hassan be-carful this company scam DigitalOcean SMTP they took my money and refused to refund my money when I found that they block port 25

Mohamed, Digital Ocean is one of the top leading companies, I host 5 Servers for years. and it’s perfect. contact their support if you have problems.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.