“Hard Fail” Postal Error

Home Forums Digital Marketing General Support – Open “Hard Fail” Postal Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello. I was recently watching your video on how to create your own SMTP. I had used digital ocean as you did. However, it was not sending the emails, at first, there was an issue with port 25 being blocked, so I had simply unblocked it. However, now I am getting this new error, and I can not figure out how to fix the issue. Here is a screenshot of the error: https://prnt.sc/ubtz0q .  I really appreciate the time you take out of your day, to reply to me, it is really helpful, thank you very much!

Hello, I would like to give an update. I have gotten the SMTP server to work, and I have tested it many times using an SMTP tester tool. However, the “super email sender” is not working. Saying that it can not connect to the server. I am very confused as to why it would be doing this. It says “connection attempt failed, because the third party did not respond after a period of time.” I keep testing that the SMTP server is online, and it is. So there is an error in the program.

Hi friend, the postal SMTP work on Port 25, it may be blocked by your ISP. this is why it’s not connecting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.