Help with smtp server, digital ocean

Home Forums Digital Marketing General Support – Open Help with smtp server, digital ocean

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down

Hi ! At first, I would like to thank you for your awesome content delivery. I’ve followed your course on how to configure SMTP server and was able to build something quite good with digital ocean and roundcube in webmin. I just encounter two kinds of issue now : emails are sending in a good way to all gmail address from roundcube, but to outlook and custom domain, i receive an auto reply back as the address does not exist even if it is ! And also, I can send email, to gmail address for example but I dont receive any answer on my emailbox. If you can help me with this configuration, it would be very useful, thank you so much. Matthis

Up
    Down

Hi friend, I think you have opened the question on Udemy, and we are following there??

Up
    Down

Good day sir, i have follow your content lately..basically i want to confirm if you do build this SMTP so i pay for it ?

Up
    Down

Sorry friend, I dont provide this service

Up
    Down

hi hasan

i try to create link cloaking according to your instruction that you mention onΒ  your youtube channel but after pointing vps in digital ocean and configire with with PUTTY tp change password it is shows access denied so if you are helping me on this that it would be great for me.

thanks vishal

Screenshot file:- https://prnt.sc/u9ilxp

Up
    Down

HI friend, you can change the password again from Digital Ocean, it must work friend, just double check

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.