How many cold mails can i send using Amazon ses SMTP with mail wizz

Home Forums Email Marketing General Support – Open How many cold mails can i send using Amazon ses SMTP with mail wizz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down

Good afternoon

I hope you are well, your courses are amazing but I was wondering if you could help me. How many cold emails (emails scraped off of the web and off bought email lists) can I send per day using Amazon see along with Mail Wizz? and at what point is it considered bulk mailing?

Edit: if this isn’t possible to send larger amounts through these two services what is a better alternative to send a large number of cold emails per day?

Kind Regards

Up
    Down

Hi,

If daily limits removed on your Amazon ses account then your daily limit is 50K(most of the cases),

but you have to validate your email list to reduce the bounce rate,  if your bounce rate and complaint rate reaches as per amazon ses limits then your account will get a ban.

But in Amazon SES, no need to warm up your ip and no need to take special care of bounce server etc.

if you want to avoid this, you can host your own smtp server ( there are different ways to create your own smtp) and then warm up your new ip and send limitless emails ( your sending application will take care of your sending limits based on your server resources)

In this case, postal SMTP is good and it is opensource.

Thanks

Satish

Up
    Down

HI

bulk mailing is sending emails in bulk, has no relation with cold or warm emails. all are bulk

but to be on the safe side, start by sending 1000 emails and monitor your bounce and complaints (reputation) and go up until you reach the SES limit as Satish mentioned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.