HOW TO DRIVE TRAFFICS TO A WEB APP?

Forums Online Business SAAS HOW TO DRIVE TRAFFICS TO A WEB APP?

Participant
    Hello,

I have been watching all your videso about getting traffics but they are all focus on the dynamic website which get updated with fresh articles / contents timely..i have system which allows user to download youtube videos by simple pasting the video url..My question is how do i get traffics to this web system?

N.B i have done all SEO practices for on-page SEO.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, there is no magic methods here, I already explain some tips in my get traffic playlist. did you check all the videos?
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    yussufdev
    Participant
    i did all of them but they all focus on promoting articles, but i get your point i will try to make use of them with this system
    tourscapekeepers
    Participant
    none
    Hey there, hello Hasan,

First off, Hasan, I want to thank you to have put this knowledge exchange platform online.

Now on the topic related to SaaS promotion I have to admit that myself I have difficulties to understand the howto.

I will try to be more explicit.

A SaaS application by itself is not a product, it is THE product and the only product to promote or “sell” call it as you want.

So there is in reality no content to talk about except the product itself. In a sense it’s difficult to bring any content on the table.

Anyway I tried to talk about my SaaS on reddit on the different spaces for users that are aimed at and rapidly I got banned from those spaces by moderators because they assimilated this as advertise or spam.

I then ran 2 campains of ads on quora, it did bring very few trafic, still no leads.

I tried to talk about the product on forums related to the topic and where my targeted audience is and the same: I got banned from those forums.

I must say that I got lost on the howto promote a SaaS app even if I know who and were are my prospects audience…

I’d really like that you would give more insights regarding this very specific niche that is SaaS promotion.

I still can promote and backlink the product over 2 other websites I have but I really need to use a platform that has loads of trafic like quora or reddit for my application to be known and grow.

Thanking you in advance for any advices

Subscribe now to unleash your landscape photography dreams ! TourScapeKeepers
    yussufdev
    Participant
    Exactly….Hassan, I even try to talk about my youtube downloader on your blog it been almost three weeks now still not published share more sight on this.

Thanks

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi Friend,

when we talk about forums, Reddit, Quora, and similar traffic sources, you will definitely get banned when you start promoting your service. you must engage first give value, answer questions, build reputation, then mention your service in a way that doesn’t look like spam.

Secondly, If you are looking for free methods to promote, then the best way is to create content (articles, videos, social posts…)

and when you wanna go with paid ads, I think testing few clicks with quora ads, is something you can’t measure success with, you may need to test Facebook ads, build sales funnels, google ads, youtube ads.

Maybe you can use social shoutouts, YouTube Shoutouts, we have many different paid methods.

But before all this, you need to some research and learn so as not to waste your money on unsuccessful campaigns.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.