Is there a way

Forums Web Hosting Webmin Is there a way

Participant
    I’m not exactly sure where to put this so I just clicked on this is there a way to host multiple PHP scripts like you showed in your last video on one website I already have a website I don’t really want to buy another domain so I was thinking about just opening a page saying my app and then it’d be on that page
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Please expain what type of websites you have?

Yes you can host multiple PHP scripts on one server if this is what you mean,

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    hornback2019
    Participant
    i have a word press site with namecheap i host there https://mlhcomputermechanics.com/seo-tool-2/ i want to host the tool on that page then make another page for video downloader and another page for another tool im not good with this stuff i can build a pc blindfolded thats where my strengths are
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Yes you can do this, you can host a PHP script within your WordPress site, but requires some configuration.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.