Issue in using Super Email Sender

Home Forums H-educate Apps & Services General Support – Open Issue in using Super Email Sender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down

Hi Hasan, How’s it going?

I watched your video [Office365 Cold Email Setup [2020] – Send Bulk Emails Step By Step Guide] and followed every step, I tested the SMTP settings using the Gmass SMTP tester and it showed all good, when I moved to your Super Email Sender, it shows me an error [An error occurred while attempting to establish an SSL or TLS connection] while I try to send a Test Email and if I try to send a campaign, the error pops up [Can’t connect to any SMTP].  Please note that my Outlook mailbox is working perfectly and I’m able to both send and receive emails using my mailbox.

Please help me to sort out this on an urgent basis.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Up
    Down

Hi friend, this is a problem in my application, Iam working on it. and I will try my best to fix in the next update

Up
    Down

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey Hassan,</p>
    Thank you for your reply and valuable time. Can you please let me know any approx time when we can expect a new update of your Super Email Sender. I’m not imposing any timeline over you as I know that it’s a free version but still, I’m concerned about it as I strongly believe that your Super Email Sender will surely assist me to generate more leads and reaching prospects.

Thank you again and awaiting to have a fully functional Email Sender at the earliest possible.

Best

Up
    Down

HI friend, the next update will have more than 10 features, it will be really a big update, so it’s not before 2-3 months from now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.