Just want to know how to start

Home Forums Email Marketing General Support – Open Just want to know how to start

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down

Dear Hassan, Thank you for creating such excellent videos, i really love it!

In fact, I am a new follower of you, but I have watched most of the featured video within this week.

My question is, I would like to start my email marketing business, and I would like to send bulk cold email. I know that I should create my own SMTP server and instill the management app.
    But, my question is, there are different SMTP services to choose, and many VPS server to choose, and many management app to choose, so.. which one should I choose??
    As in your videos, there are really many choices, which is the best, or I have to try it?

By the way, I would like to join the premium course, I know I should take that ” 3 course ” first, but if I want to start my cold mail business, should I start from the “cold mail course” first??

Thanks for your reply.

Kate

Up
    Down

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Dear Hassan, Thanks :D</p>
    After I watched your video again, as a totally newbie for online marketing, I decided to start from the most easiest way.

I will use amazon SES + mailwizz for this beginning period. But I have some questions about this setting.

As I don’t have any subscriber at that time, I would like to start from sending cold mail and getting new subscribers. But I would like to know do I need to warm IP if I use Amason SES as the sender sever?

And the second question is, what is the best method to get the cold mail lists? I watched your video and I started to obtain emails from the google search by “job search”, and I use your validate tool (thanks!) for validate it, but it has a limitation for 200 emails daily. so, may I know if there is any other method to obtain cold mail lists or validate the emails more efficiently ? as you always say we can send 1M emails in XX days, but where can we get that 1M emails address?

thank you very much for the reply, thanks!

Up
    Down

Hi friend, no need to warm up with SES.

but SES will now allow cold emails like this, this is considered as spam.

Up
    Down

Hi
    First, I want to thank you for the quality of the content you offered
    to avoid opening a new post, I link to Katerina’s question
    despite having seen your videos several times, I still have doubts about choosing the powerMTA to send bulk cold emails
    for bulk cold emails, you do not recommend using SMTP company, but in the course “Build Your Own SMTP Email Server and Send Unlimited Emails!”, explain how to set AWS machine (doesn’t belong to an SMTP company?)
    so friend here comes my confusion… if I can’t use an SMTP company to send bulk cold emails (and I can’t afford Sparkpost ), how can I choose and build my own SMTP?

sorry for the long question, but I’m a beginner (for now) and I have some doubts

I wish you the best
    Salvo

Up
    Down

Hi friend,

You can check below course to build your own Cold email outreach system with Postal and Mautic.

https://www.udemy.com/course/cold-email-outreach-system-postal-mautic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.