License not confirmed

Forums Super Email Sender Report a Bug License not confirmed

Participant
    I tried several times to confirm the license and it does not work in the line that says Waiting and that's it.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Also, having this problem stays on waiting the entire time

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    any screenshots?
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Tried to upload images its says sever busy. I have got a premium license, and when I enter it nothing happens it just says waiting. Same thing happened with the free license

At this point ive tried everything, ive generated 3 premium codes and nothing is happening none of them work. I need some help please I still getting red no license or waiting.

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi Friend, what is the license email you are using, I would like to test from my side
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    alaat
    Participant
    Same problem here. I reported it many times to @abdallah taleb as well on udemy. My activation code doesn’t work.

Here is a screenshot

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, this is not a problem in the activation code, it’s something else we are investigating, as the same codes are working normally from our side.
    Olivier RL
    Participant
    Hi

I have received 3 times the License key and have entered it in the send email sender platform but it doesnt work.

What should I do?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.