Mautic – 0 sent 10 failures

Forums Email Marketing SMTP Servers Mautic – 0 sent 10 failures

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Participant
    Resolved
    *********************** SOLVED *****************

Hi friends..

I have some problems sending broadcasts from mautic.

I get 0 sent 10 failures from my 10 contact test list so i tried to send to only one contact and got this:

“Failed to send to xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com: Expected response code 250 but got code “530”, with message “530 From/Sender name is not valid ”

So I went to “Mautic test mail settings” to send a “send test email” and got this:

“Connection could not be established with host postal.MYSITE.xyz :stream_socket_client(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

What am I doing wrong here or have I forgot something?

/ Tomas

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by loden.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by loden.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    maria
    Participant
    This is the message im getting below
    3 packages can be upgraded. Run ‘apt list –upgradable’ to see them.
    libpcre3/xenial 2:8.44-2+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 amd64 [upgradable from: 2:8.38-3.1]
    libxml2/xenial 2.9.10+dfsg-5+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+3 amd64 [upgradable from: 2.9.3+dfsg1-1ubuntu0.7]
    openssl/xenial 1.1.0h-2.0+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 amd64 [upgradable from: 1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.18]
     i dont know how to upgrade
    plus ( there is no php folder when using winscp )

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by maria.
    maria
    Participant
    Hi, I have managed to get everything set up both servers are re4ady with SSL.

Things is, im still confused,

The Bounce Section (Custom return path (bounce) address <i class=”fa fa-question-circle”></i>) im unsure what to put in there,  (Any address ie gmail.com hotmail / from same domain)?

Question is, how do i create the domain with the cantabo and mautic server set up?

my domian was purchased at namecheap and in namecheap i set up dns settings ?

please make this clear to me

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.