Mautic and Mailwizz

Home Forums Email Marketing General Support – Open Mautic and Mailwizz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Hassan,
    I really enjoy your videos,  I have learned a lot from them.  I am just learning about email marketing.  I signed up with Digital Ocean and created a droplet and am using MailWizz now, and I am warming up the SMTP server. After seeing your latest two videos and since we are new to email marketing, I probably could have gone the office 365 route since we will only be sending about 2k to 3k email per week.

Since I have already learned a lot about Mailwizz I am going to stick with that. My question is can I use Mautic along with mailwizz on my Digital Ocean SMTP server?  Can I have both email programs running on the same droplet?  Which platform do you like better mailwizz or mautic? I am thinking I might try Mautic also and see if I can get better send rates.

The last question,  I am trying to understand what the real difference is between say mailwizz /Mautic  and sendgrid , sendinblue, sparkpost?  In your last video you were using Mautic , but then using sendgrid server correct?

Thanks
    Eric

Dear Eric,

I am following Hasan from past few years when he developed an FB token generator.

Now i am following his every video and I am trying to implement a few email applications along with some smtp.(amazon ses, own domain smtp, mailchimp and posta)

Mailwizz and Mautic both are frontend applications and you can send emails by connecting any smtp (like phpmail, sendgrid, amazon ses etc).

You can use mailwizz as saas application, you can offer services to your users or any end customers. In mailwizz you have more smtp options (amazon ses some regions are not available in mautic)

Mautic mail sequence is good as per my observation.

Mautic having drag and drop template builder, same available ( addon) in mailwizz too.

And As per my knowledge, you have to install Mautic in a single droplet. and for mailwizz you have to install webmin new droplet and then you can install mailwizz, in webmain droplet you can host other websites too.

I don’t have idea of both in the single droplet, but as per my knowledge yes you can host both in single droplet ( mailwizz (webmin) is main and mautic in another folder of same droplet, i didn’t try but its possible), but droplet resources should be high.

As per my experience mailwizz is good in terms of long-run and having more options than mautic.

Note: These are my observations and experience, Hasan will guide you if any wrong in my words.

Thanks

Satish

Eric.

with 2-3 K mails pr week you should go with gsuit and gmass.

“what the real difference is between say mailwizz /Mautic  and sendgrid , sendinblue, sparkpost? ”

mailwizz /Mautic is a form of mail client, like outlook. You do your daily tasks, organize, design emails, follow up things , contact management (emails) etc.

Sendgrid , sendinblue, sparkpost? are extern smtp (relay) provider. You pay for their service.  When you want to send mails out from mautic you need an smtp server like sendgrid , sendinblue, sparkpost or your own mailserver.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

as they said, Mailiwzz and Mautic is the (frontend management app)

and other services you mentioned are SMTP services. Eric, Friend, I think you have to watch my email marketing mastery course to learn the basics.

Yes, Mautic and Mailwizz can be installed on the same server.

both are good, and I have two systems and I use both.

Best regards

Hasan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.