“No DKIM keys saved for this domain” for Office365 DKim

Forums Email Marketing General Q&A “No DKIM keys saved for this domain” for Office365 DKim

While Setting up Office365 following this video

In the Dkim Setup, it shows this:

No dkim saved for this domain

Any solution?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Sometimes a newly added domain in Microsoft Office365 will not let you enable DKIM from the web user interface.

YOu can Enable Dkim Keys, by manually creating it.

On Your Windows PC, Open Powershell as administrator

open powershell office365 dkim fix

Then run the following commands one by one:

Command 1:

$UserCredential = Get-Credential

Enter your outlook account credentials

Command 2:

$Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://outlook.office365.com/powershell-liveid/ -Credential $UserCredential -Authentication Basic -AllowRedirection

Command 3:

Import-PSSession $Session -DisableNameChecking

Wait for the process to finish, then run the following:

New-DkimSigningConfig -DomainName “mydomain.tld” -Enabled $true

*Replace mydomain.tld with your domain

This command will succeed in generating the DKIM keys

Last Command:

Remove-PSSession $Session

Now go to your office365 admin center, and check dkim settings.

Don’t forget to copy DNS records as explained in the video tutorial.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    decline
    Participant
    Please Mr Hassan, whenever i try to run  Powershell as an administrator i will get this error message

” This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effects on this computer. Please contact your system administrator”

Please help with the solution, Thanks

Here is the screenshot link

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    You Have to be a user with admin rights on your PC, this is user is limited.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    decline
    Participant
    I’m the owner and the only user of the laptop, so how do I become a user within the admin? Please kindly reply with steps. Thank you
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, this is totally out of scope, anyway, you have to create an admin user, just do a small google search, the problem is from you side.
    Martin
    Participant
    Hi,

I can’t move forward from this point. I have issue with the commander.

Please see screenshot here -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pSlvbhy7pVJoXyDP9rqvS926-1e3UVjR/view?usp=sharing

Please help.
    Thanks

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    attach screenshots here, as I cant see your attachment.
    Martin
    Participant
    This is the message that I keep getting in the console when running command no 3.

Import-PSSession : Files cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. Provide a valid
    certificate with which to sign the files.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Import-PSSession $Session -DisableNameChecking
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:) [Import-PSSession], PSInvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidOperation,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportPSSessionCommand

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Martin.
    thank you
    Wali@800
    Participant
    when i enter the Command 2: this error i receive.

New-PSSession : [outlook.office365.com] Connecting to remote server outlook.office365.com failed with the following
    error message : Access is denied. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
    At line:1 char:12
    + $Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -Conne …
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme….RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession], PSRemotin
    gTransportException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : AccessDenied,PSSessionOpenFailed

yusuf
    Participant
    Hi Hassan is there any way you can help with this error

New-PSSession : [outlook.office365.com] Connecting to remote server outlook.office365.com failed with the following
    error message : Access is denied. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
    At line:1 char:12
    + $Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -Conne …
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme….RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession], PSRemotin
    gTransportException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : AccessDenied,PSSessionOpenFailed

yusuf
    Participant
    can we get an answer to this, for this set up , it is not working as you stated
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi Friend, if you are getting an authentication problem, then there is something wrong with the setup.

did you enable SMTP access in the office65 dsahbord?

yusuf
    Participant
    Thank you Hassan i was able to solve the problem as i enable the smtp access but after setting everything up , , Smtp cant. be test or working yet  and i checked my domain again , it was blacklisted , what can i do to remove domain from blacklisted or make smtp credential connect ..
    yusuf
    Participant
    i hope i can be able to solve this problem ..
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.