php scripts

Forums Online Business SAAS php scripts

Participant
    IN
    kindly suggest good php scripts for saas
Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Hi Friend,

You can check them from Codecanyon. Just choose whatever you find good for your niche.

Sammy
    Participant
    I have uploaded a ‘php script, the documentation requires that I visit an unspecified URL, in order to run the script.

I don’t know how to go about it, that is how to write the URL.

My attempt is resulting to error 404.

I need assistance

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Hi Sammy,

Please check with the script provider, they can help you better.

misterkbo
    Participant
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PHP script to enable me to run a news feed website.  I’d like to pull all related news onto one platform for ease of access.

Looking at Code canyon  I’m finding it hard to tell which are good as some of them have not been updated for years.

Any insight would be useful.

Thanks

John Chow
    Participant
    Hi guys,

I uploaded the php script, but the requirements are that I need a PHP version that’s higher than 7.2, I only have 5.6.40. I don’t use cpanel but WinSCP like on this video of Hasan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SasRKDjB_kA&t=1020s.

And now I can’t go futher because I don’t know how to change the php version, I tried everything but it don’t work

Can someone help me?
    Thanks

bayorvs
    Participant
    hello

while installing my php script, I could not open the script to configurate because it’s asking me to give permissions for 0777. Please How do i go about it ?

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    You can use winscp to go to the folder and give the required permission. Right click on the folder and put the 0777 on the octal in the permissions.
    bayorvs
    Participant
    I did what you said but still i can’t open it . I still have the issue of the permissions 777. Is it possibile that i made a mistake configurating the server ?
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Can you post any screenshot of the error and what you did ?
    muslimceative
    Participant
    Assalamu Alaikum Brother Hassan

All PHP Script done but still error. Followed every step. 🙁
    <h1>Not Found</h1>
    The requested URL was not found on this server.

<hr />

<address>Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at mcreativetools.click Port 80</address>

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Friend,

Please post screenshots to help you better.

muslimceative
    Participant
    Here is the website

http://mcreativetools.click/

Forum Error while uploading images “you are not allowed to attach files to this post”.

Raman92
    Participant
    Me too got same problem but author solved immediately

Contact author and send VPS details

https://codecanyon.net/item/atoz-seo-tools-search-engine-optimization-tools/12170678/support

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    It seems you have some issues with your apache2 file in the sites available. Check it again.
    bayorvs
    Participant
    Hello! I tried to install the google recaptcha on the php script but its saying Error :Invalid key .
    Now i cannot get into the back end. I am blocked by the recaptcha that is not working.
    Please how can i unblock it ?

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Post screenshots on how are you installing google captcha please and of the error.
    bayorvs
    Participant
    i couldnt upload the screenshots but here the blocked login page.

http://buildyourqr.com/admin/login.php#

Schermata 2021-02-12 alle 01.21.24

juni
    Participant
    Hi ..

I want to make a website like heducate email validation website. I want to know the script name please. Waiting for your reply

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    If you are using reCAPTCHA on your site and you see the error ‘ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key’, this means your site key is no longer valid.

Also, your website url must match exactly what is included in the site key settings. Subdomains don’t need to be added separately. Changes to the domains list may take up to 30 minutes to take effect.

Double-check that your domain is entered correctly in the Google admin panel. You should be able to regenerate a new key by just deleting your existing keys/setup, and create a new one. You can do that here:

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    @juni, it is not a script, it is developed by the team.
    bayorvs
    Participant
    i regenerated the keys on google recaptcha admin but i still cant get in .the Error is still there .please Is there another way of doing it ?
    sumaga
    Participant
    Hello dear friend 

I already bought https://codecanyon.net/item/all-in-one-video-downloader-youtube-and-more/22599418 This script

How to set up this please need your help

already connected with contaboa vps  and namecheep

I tried several times to host my files but I can’t access the admin panel please help me

to host my website

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Did you follow our guide to install scripts?

Sardarijlal
    Participant
    Hi, I bought a script from codecanyon but upon installing it says about a license. when I  entered the purchase code and token number it says invalid license.

The script was of Instant domain search.

I tried to contact the owner of the script but got no response. Kindly guide what to do now.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 15 hours ago by Sardarijlal.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 15 hours ago by Sardarijlal.
Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.