please help help hassan

Home Forums Digital Marketing General Support – Open please help help hassan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi Hassan,

I apriciate what your doing for us. Iwant to comment that im new in digital marketing so want to tell you just sign up in ( idrive intercative)

and i dont know how to use it can you help me please thank u so much for answering.

Best regards

Up
    Down

sorry I don’t understand, please clarify your question

Up
    Down

Hey Hassan,

Accept my humble greetings and I really appreciate the great work you’re doing adding value to people lives’ with great tools, teachings and marketing content.

Just a couple of days ago I landed on your U-TUBE channel in my quest for searching online success in affiliate marketing. I was so excited watching a few of your U-TUBE teachings.

For the past 6 months, I have been trying to promote products online as an affiliate marketer. I even bought a couple of software, they claim will get me traffic for my offers and others forย  viral post! All these tools has rather finished my small savings and my account is empty, still no results.

Q1. What is your advise for me to start earning money providing online services?

Q2.ย  What are the best ways and free tools to start promoting digital products as an affiliate.

Q3. Do I need to follow someone or get a mentor?

I just need online assistance and I believe you help me!

Actually I don’t have organic traffic or follows and have been trying to use free traffic sources but all really haven’t yield any fruits yet!

Thanks for reading,

Bruno.

Up
    Down

Q1. What is your advise for me to start earning money providing online services?

I will publish a video next week explaining in deep how to start working online.

Q2.ย  What are the best ways and free tools to start promoting digital products as an affiliate.

YouTube, Blog, Forums and Q&A sites, Social Media & Groups

Q3. Do I need to follow someone or get a mentor?

Learning is the key for success, yes always follow up courses, videos and read new articles.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.