Port 25

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down
    Participant

I stayed one week and leave everything in my life in order to study your courses ,
    and tell me how can i gift you if you want to create facebook ads just gift to you , i will do

you will change all business after your courses and my business will move to another level  ,

my question to you

Vps have to support 25 for ip host and windows pc this correct or not need to open port 25 in windows pc and i can use port like 587 or 465
    and use VPS ip support port 25 for  smtp server IP

Hi friend, Port 25 must be opened in VPS.

Up
    Down
    Participant

Please Hassan try to understand my question

i stayed this courses via YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwyeja0BCw&t=373s

in this video you told  that we have email client and then port and then smtp server and then ports and then client email box

email client ( gmail or outlook ) in my pc  we can use any ports 25 or 587 or 465 any ports we can use it no problem and then smtp server ports must me port 25 not another this right? so , my question is if ISP in my country block 25 in my pc So i can use any another ports like 465 oR 465 no problem so i will not need to go to vps to send my emails to smtp server but i have to go to vps ip for my domain in order to open port 25

finally my question to you in order to send emails i will not need to go Vps windows and i can use port 465  with  domain use ip Vps support port 25

and if i would like to use Vps windows in one case if i want to use it to Email Validation & Verification my emails list

This info is right or not ? why i do not need to us windows Vps because it is very slow in my pc and this problem or suggest me the best windows Vps fast in my windows 7

i waiting your feedback

Hi friend. sorry, I didnt understand very will.

If you want to connect your application from your PC to your SMTP VPS server, you can use any port.

Port 25 must be opened on the VPS only.

Good VPS Companies: Contabo, INterserver, Hostwind.

I explained how to setup SMTP in Windows in my course here:

http://h-y.me/web-windows-mail-course

And I explained everything about email validation here:

Super Email Validator Guide – Validate Emails For Free!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.