Regarding publishing php website

Forums Getting Started General Q&A Regarding publishing php website

Participant
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I saw your video thanks for helping people with new ideas.i have a query</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>can I download any tool from codecanyon to publish?</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>is it the same way to publish for other tools as you have shown in your video for seo tool?</p>

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    all PHP scripts are almost the same, but each has specific requirements. you can check the documentation with each script.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    danitarka
    Participant
    Hi I have a problem I followed your course on youtube but I’m stuck I have screenshot but I cant post here.
    danitarka
    Participant
    Hi Hasan I followed your online course but my mbstring is unavailable can’t activate it please help I have the “worth my site” from codecanyon. I will thank you if you can help
    sevvencoins
    Participant
    US
    Hello!! 

Hello friends, Happy New Year! I’m new to the forum and I have a question regarding PHP Scripts. I want to buy a script, but what would happen if the person who built that script stopped updating it? Will my website be destroyed? Or could it remain in use for many years with the functionalities to which it was developed? I have that question and I can’t find an answer, can someone help me?
    Thank you very much

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.