send emails error

Forums Email Marketing SMTP Servers send emails error

Participant
    i followed all your strategies about how to build SMTP server and everything is ok, but when I’m sending test email  it goes successfully but I didn’t find emails spam ether inbox, SMTP port 25

thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, please share which strategy you are following exactly. and when this happens it means the email is stuck on the server, maybe port 25 is blocked, or your reputation is low.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Bridan Steward
    Participant
    Thank you for your response, I followed your courses about build SMTP server through Webmin and Cpanel but I had the same error, also in vestacp, I opened SMTP port 25, I changed many IPs and domains, I checked them not blacklisted, I followed same videos about postfix webmin but I didn’t find the solution, please what should I do?

thank you for your assist

abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Bridan friend, did you try to test you message to https://www.mail-tester.com/? and what is your score?
    Bridan Steward
    Participant
    yes I checked every time but didn’t have a score because the email not arrived
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Then it seems port 25 is blocked by your vps provider. Please check with them. What provider are you using?
    Bridan Steward
    Participant
    digitalocean,how can I check the SMTP port ?

thank you

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, you can use telnet to test smtp port by running this command:

telnet smtp.gmail.com 25

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    sunny111
    Participant
    hlo guys , can anybody help me ? i am using mautic to send the emails with office 365, but links in email campaign are not working , instead of the targeting website , the link is taking me to mautic.mydomain.com

and even the tracking is also not working , Some of my friends have opened the email , but mautic shows zero open rates

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, it’s normal that the links changes, this is to track links.

make sure you are using the correct hostname for mautic, and make a test to your email. test by your self.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.