Setup premium URL SAAS help

Forums Online Business SAAS Setup premium URL SAAS help

Participant
    Resolved

hi asan thank you so much for the video, my very stressing question is should we buy the 33$ regular license or the 205$ extended license to create this premium url shortener for saas and make it a paid subscription, also please give a step by step guide on how to create the site just like your https://l-ink.me/ saas model. thank you.
    Please help me with this.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, the video tutorial will be published this week.

you can start with standard but you can’t sell memberships, later on, when you get some clients, you can buy extended.

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    faisalnblues
    Participant
    hi asan thank you for ur help. i amwaiting for ur step by step video on premium URL SAAS 🙂 i am excited.. keep ur good work may almighty guide us and protect us.
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, thanks, The video is published:

Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Vaitu
    Participant
    Hello, I own a Macintosh computer. Every program that Hasan has presented on his Youtube channel is for Windows users. Super Email Sender, that I much love to use, and now I don’t know anything of programming to install this saas option in my website. I own this computer for many years and its still working fine. I have no condition to buy a windows pc. What do you advise me? Greetings from Portugal.
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    hi friend, you can use windows virtual machine, no need to buy a New Windows PC.
    faisalnblues
    Participant
    hi asan, can we upload multiple php scripts as saas in a single website or domain, also can you make a video on how to install php scripts using cpanel web hosting!

thank you for your videos

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by faisalnblues.
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Yes you can, and I will create a tutorial about this soon.
    faisalnblues
    Participant
    that will be awesome, thank you very much!!
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.