super email sender 4 sending stops

Forums Super Email Sender Report a Bug super email sender 4 sending stops

I have a problem with super email sender 4.

I setup the campaign, I tested the email sending is working perfectly.

When I start the campaign it stops at 1%.

I tested smaller campaigns and stops at 20%, 30% or 10%.

Can you help me?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, can you please go to the logs section, and check the logs, and see where it exactly stopped, in which email and in which step, this will help us investigate the problem, waiting for your reply.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    kevin depp
    Participant
    Hey hassan i know whats the issue it happened to me and others as well

in the log section it says Error Sending Email!4.4.1 connection timed out

the problem is all smtp including mostly office 365 like stop for small error sometimes

and then after that you can send normally   to fix it you need to add retry in case of error like

in sendblaster here a screenshot so you can understand https://imgur.com/a/wslhQ5d

(and btw my office smtp is working fine with dkim spf and dmarc and i tried in another application and i sent 1000 emails normally

and thanks for developing this tool its amazing with new open rate tracking , only this error and it will be perfect)

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    The application has a feature to retry automatically, please can you take a deeper look at the log, to see if it tried to connect or not.
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon

You can see a error in the sending log:

What does that mean?

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Connection Timeout, I programmed the app to stop on a timeout. after 30 seconds of trying. so not to go infinite loop.
    ok so what does means?

can’t connect anymore to the smtp?

the smtp rejects super email sender after some time?

What this error means?

pawwis22
    Participant
    I’m facing also some issue. I can send like 60-80 emails and then stops and in logs I’m getting this error:

error send email the smtp server has unexpectedly disconnected

https://prnt.sc/wnbchr

I’m using mailgun SMTP and on other software like MaxBulkMailer I not having any issues like this at all.

Any tips to fix this ? I need to upload my list again and then it will send but it just can’t retry automatically,

Have an nice day.

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    How many threads you are using?
    pawwis22
    Participant
    I use just 1 thread.

I noticed that on my other software Max Bulk Mailer I also getting sometimes this error but it will just automaticly reconnect.

Not sure if this can be some issue with my internet connection, port or something else…

Let me know your thoughts,

Thanks

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    I really dont know if its a problem from the app, or the SMTP you are using, or something else, this requires a lot of testing.
    kevin depp
    Participant
    Hey hassan its from the  app cuz it stops sending after 5% and with other app i use ultimate mailer its sends 3000 cold email fine

if you can please adjust the timeout to 600 sec like other apps

and thank you

Kevin Depp

Hassan, the problem is from super email sender 4.

It happens with custom smtp made with centos web panel and postfix and also happens with elasticemail smtp.

Is there a way to keep using super email sender 3?

On super email sender 3 the error didn’t occurred but now when open super email sender 3 it says that I must update to super email sender 4.

Thank you!

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    HI friends, did you update to 4.1?

and please I want to know the logs so I can fix the app, I will not go back to version 3.

kevin depp
    Participant
    Hey hassan im downloading the update and i will setup quick cold email campaign and i will tell you the result

Thank you for your quick reply .

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.