super email sender

Forums Email Marketing SMTP Servers super email sender

Participant
    hi really struggling with setting up my SMTP details in super email sender. I try a test email and it says error. can some give detail on add my SMTP server to super email sender
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Hi Friend,

Did you add your SMTP server in the delivery services tab? Which version of SES are you using and what SMTP service?

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    which version you are using?
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    scott
    Participant
    Am using the latest one it telling me send name is invalid

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    I don’t understand, please add some screenshots, and what SMTP you are using?
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    scott
    Participant
    1. Smtp setup on digital Ocean and postal
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Friend, please add some screenshots, send more details so we can understand
    runatem
    Participant
    Hi.  I’m receiving error message on SES.  Basically saying the SmtpClient is not connected.  How can this be resolved?
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Please test first your SMTP with SMTP Tester before using in any app.
    runatem
    Participant
    Yes. I did that. Everything tested fine. It will send half of the emails and then the rest it will say that the server is not connected. It had to be connected if it sent 50 percent of them.
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    how many emails you are sending? and what is your SMTP provider?
    runatem
    Participant
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I was trying to send just 130 emails. The provider is Godaddy.</p>
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    How many emails does Godaddy allow per minute? per hour? per day?
    Prof1088
    Participant
    Hi Hassan, I tried downloading the application-super email sender but it was not possible. Again tried the online one and received the license to activate the application but where do you proceed from there?

Thanks.

Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Please stay tuned I will publish a video in the next 2 days explaining the app in detail.
    tineshsai121
    Participant
    Same problem
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.