Tools Website

Forums Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Programs Tools Website

Participant
    Hi, thank you so much for your valuable content. I have a question regarding free tools website Like H-Supertools. Can we add multiple tools and also blogs in the same wordpress website? Thank you.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Hello friend,

You can do this, but it is always better to have tools on a VPS to have better performance.

aliburhan
    Participant
    Hello,

Sir hassan can you please make a video on how we can add two scripts in one website and how we can fully customize it. Moreover i want to know how to link our website with the pricing.

sunitasemalti
    Participant
    Ok.  “it is always better to have tools on a VPS to have better performance” means to have a private VPS hosting, right?
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Yes true.
    studyweb
    Participant
    I have question :
    I am doing in process building website with Contabo ( for example ) or others,
    If I face geting difficulties with my Registration, for example, installation PHP.
    Or another thing. So at that moment I can not going step forward to finish it.
    Thats mean stop for a while. I don’t know for how long, 2 x 24 hours or less.
    Than I shut down my PC. When I got answering how to solve the problem is, so I have to start again from at the begining. Or I have to register again.  My question is that my data for first time I put my Name, my Email, and Payment already done as well lost ?
    This questin is related to YouTube Vedeo Earn $937 Without Writing Conten.
    abdallahTaleb
    Participant
    none
    Hello friend,

No, you should log in to the account you created and proceed. They should send you an email with the details on how to log in, the username and password on your email address.

studyweb
    Participant
    Alright then. Thank you and appreciated

I am going to start soon.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.